Subject: bug#7030: more info

From: "Jan D." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 07:49:07 +0100

Hello.

David Reitter skrev 2011-12-20 00:50:
> On Dec 19, 2011, at 8:38 PM, Glenn Morris wrote:
>>>
>>> The git commit is done by David Reitter.  He is in copyright.list
>>> for Emacs.
>>
>> People who do the commits aren't always the author of the code. I'm
>> cc'ing David so he can confirm. Could you adjust the ChangeLog
>> entry so that the relevant pieces are in his (or whoever's) name?
>> Thanks, and sorry for the extra bother.
>
> Yep - though generally, just because someone commits to Emacs doesn't
> mean they sign over all Emacs code they write (elsewhere) to the FSF,
> as far as I remember.  In this case however this is perfectly fine.

I'm not a copyrights expert, but if some parts aren't assigned to FSF, 
should not the files (nsmenu.m, nsterm.m in this case) have another 
Copyright statement besides the one for FSF?

>
> By the way, it's "Aquamacs", not "AquaEmacs".
>

I fixed it in the next commit, sorry for that.

	Jan D.