Subject: bug#70297: closed (Close)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2025 09:14:02 +0000

Your bug report

#70297: guix pull on Trisquel fails

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
70297: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=70297
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Close
From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2025 11:13:43 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Closing, as I hope this is solved in the meantime.

Andreas

Subject: guix pull on Trisquel fails
From: Caleb Herbert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 23:35:23 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Trisquel 11, ThinkPad X200s.

caleb@hermes:~/Downloads/haunt-0.3.0$ sudo apt install guix
[sudo] password for caleb:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer 
required:
   ayatana-settings efibootmgr group-service grub-efi-amd64-bin 
libgroup-service1 mate-user-admin
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove them.
The following additional packages will be installed:
   guile-3.0 guile-3.0-libs guile-bytestructures guile-gcrypt guile-git 
guile-gnutls guile-json guile-lzlib guile-sqlite3
   guile-ssh guile-zlib libc-dev-bin libc-devtools libc6-dev 
libcrypt-dev libgcrypt20-dev libgit2-dev libgpg-error-dev
   libguile-ssh13 libhttp-parser-dev liblz-dev liblz1 libmbedtls-dev 
libnsl-dev libpcre16-3 libpcre3-dev libpcre32-3
   libpcrecpp0v5 libsqlite3-dev libssh-dev libssh2-1-dev libssl-dev 
libtirpc-dev linux-libc-dev manpages manpages-dev nscd
   rpcsvc-proto zlib1g-dev
Suggested packages:
   guile-3.0-doc glibc-doc libgcrypt20-doc libmbedtls-doc sqlite3-doc 
libssh-doc libssl-doc
The following NEW packages will be installed:
   guile-3.0 guile-3.0-libs guile-bytestructures guile-gcrypt guile-git 
guile-gnutls guile-json guile-lzlib guile-sqlite3
   guile-ssh guile-zlib guix libc-dev-bin libc-devtools libc6-dev 
libcrypt-dev libgcrypt20-dev libgit2-dev libgpg-error-dev
   libguile-ssh13 libhttp-parser-dev liblz-dev liblz1 libmbedtls-dev 
libnsl-dev libpcre16-3 libpcre3-dev libpcre32-3
   libpcrecpp0v5 libsqlite3-dev libssh-dev libssh2-1-dev libssl-dev 
libtirpc-dev linux-libc-dev manpages manpages-dev nscd
   rpcsvc-proto zlib1g-dev
0 upgraded, 40 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 66.6 MB of archives.
After this operation, 404 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Get:1 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
manpages all 5.10-1ubuntu1 [1,375 kB]
Get:2 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-3.0-libs amd64 3.0.7-1 [7,538 kB]
Get:3 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-3.0 amd64 3.0.7-1 [7,534 B]
Get:4 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-bytestructures amd64 1.0.10-3 [226 kB]
Get:5 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 libc-dev-bin amd64 2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1 [20.3 kB]
Get:6 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-updates/main amd64 
linux-libc-dev amd64 5.15.0-101.111+11.0trisquel26 [1,333 kB]
Get:7 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libcrypt-dev amd64 1:4.4.27-1+11.0trisquel0 [112 kB]
Get:8 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
rpcsvc-proto amd64 1.4.2-0ubuntu6 [68.5 kB]
Get:9 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 libtirpc-dev amd64 1.3.2-2ubuntu0.1 [192 kB]
Get:10 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libnsl-dev amd64 1.3.0-2build2 [71.3 kB]
Get:11 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 libc6-dev amd64 2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1 [2,100 kB]
Get:12 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libgpg-error-dev amd64 1.43-3+11.0trisquel0 [129 kB]
Get:13 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libgcrypt20-dev amd64 1.9.4-3ubuntu3+11.0trisquel0 [572 kB]
Get:14 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-gcrypt amd64 0.3.0-4 [174 kB]
Get:15 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
zlib1g-dev amd64 1:1.2.11.dfsg-2ubuntu9.2+11.0trisquel0 [164 kB]
Get:16 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libmbedtls-dev amd64 2.28.0-1build1 [629 kB]
Get:17 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 libssl-dev amd64 3.0.2-0ubuntu1.15+11.0trisquel0 [2,376 kB]
Get:18 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libssh2-1-dev amd64 1.10.0-3 [243 kB]
Get:19 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libhttp-parser-dev amd64 2.9.4-4 [20.4 kB]
Get:20 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libpcre16-3 amd64 2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0 [164 kB]
Get:21 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libpcre32-3 amd64 2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0 [155 kB]
Get:22 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libpcrecpp0v5 amd64 2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0 [16.5 kB]
Get:23 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libpcre3-dev amd64 2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0 [579 kB]
Get:24 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 libgit2-dev amd64 1.1.0+dfsg.1-4.1ubuntu0.1 [764 kB]
Get:25 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-git amd64 0.5.2-3 [530 kB]
Get:26 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 guile-gnutls amd64 3.7.3-4ubuntu1.4 [101 kB]
Get:27 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-json amd64 4.5.2-3 [55.3 kB]
Get:28 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 liblz1 
amd64 1.13-1 [37.6 kB]
Get:29 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
liblz-dev amd64 1.13-1 [53.3 kB]
Get:30 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-lzlib amd64 0.0.2-3 [41.6 kB]
Get:31 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 libsqlite3-dev amd64 3.37.2-2ubuntu0.3 [846 kB]
Get:32 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-sqlite3 amd64 0.1.3-3 [59.1 kB]
Get:33 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libguile-ssh13 amd64 0.13.1-6 [31.1 kB]
Get:34 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-ssh amd64 0.13.1-6 [209 kB]
Get:35 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-zlib amd64 0.1.0-3 [47.6 kB]
Get:36 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 libssh-dev amd64 0.9.6-2ubuntu0.22.04.3 [242 kB]
Get:37 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 guix 
amd64 1.3.0-4 [42.9 MB]
Get:38 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 libc-devtools amd64 2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1 [29.0 kB]
Get:39 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
manpages-dev all 5.10-1ubuntu1 [2,309 kB]
Get:40 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 nscd amd64 2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1 [83.3 kB]
Fetched 66.6 MB in 23s (2,869 kB/s)
Extracting templates from packages: 100%
Selecting previously unselected package manpages.
(Reading database ... 292221 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../00-manpages_5.10-1ubuntu1_all.deb ...
Unpacking manpages (5.10-1ubuntu1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-3.0-libs:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../01-guile-3.0-libs_3.0.7-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-3.0-libs:amd64 (3.0.7-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-3.0.
Preparing to unpack .../02-guile-3.0_3.0.7-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-3.0 (3.0.7-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-bytestructures.
Preparing to unpack .../03-guile-bytestructures_1.0.10-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-bytestructures (1.0.10-3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libc-dev-bin.
Preparing to unpack 
.../04-libc-dev-bin_2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libc-dev-bin (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package linux-libc-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../05-linux-libc-dev_5.15.0-101.111+11.0trisquel26_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking linux-libc-dev:amd64 (5.15.0-101.111+11.0trisquel26) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libcrypt-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../06-libcrypt-dev_1%3a4.4.27-1+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libcrypt-dev:amd64 (1:4.4.27-1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package rpcsvc-proto.
Preparing to unpack .../07-rpcsvc-proto_1.4.2-0ubuntu6_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking rpcsvc-proto (1.4.2-0ubuntu6) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libtirpc-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../08-libtirpc-dev_1.3.2-2ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libtirpc-dev:amd64 (1.3.2-2ubuntu0.1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libnsl-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../09-libnsl-dev_1.3.0-2build2_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libnsl-dev:amd64 (1.3.0-2build2) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libc6-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../10-libc6-dev_2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libc6-dev:amd64 (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libgpg-error-dev.
Preparing to unpack 
.../11-libgpg-error-dev_1.43-3+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libgpg-error-dev (1.43-3+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libgcrypt20-dev.
Preparing to unpack 
.../12-libgcrypt20-dev_1.9.4-3ubuntu3+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libgcrypt20-dev (1.9.4-3ubuntu3+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-gcrypt.
Preparing to unpack .../13-guile-gcrypt_0.3.0-4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-gcrypt (0.3.0-4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package zlib1g-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../14-zlib1g-dev_1%3a1.2.11.dfsg-2ubuntu9.2+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking zlib1g-dev:amd64 (1:1.2.11.dfsg-2ubuntu9.2+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libmbedtls-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../15-libmbedtls-dev_2.28.0-1build1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libmbedtls-dev:amd64 (2.28.0-1build1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libssl-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../16-libssl-dev_3.0.2-0ubuntu1.15+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libssl-dev:amd64 (3.0.2-0ubuntu1.15+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libssh2-1-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../17-libssh2-1-dev_1.10.0-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libssh2-1-dev:amd64 (1.10.0-3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libhttp-parser-dev.
Preparing to unpack .../18-libhttp-parser-dev_2.9.4-4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libhttp-parser-dev (2.9.4-4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libpcre16-3:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../19-libpcre16-3_2%3a8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libpcre16-3:amd64 (2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libpcre32-3:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../20-libpcre32-3_2%3a8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libpcre32-3:amd64 (2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libpcrecpp0v5:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../21-libpcrecpp0v5_2%3a8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libpcrecpp0v5:amd64 (2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libpcre3-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../22-libpcre3-dev_2%3a8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libpcre3-dev:amd64 (2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libgit2-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../23-libgit2-dev_1.1.0+dfsg.1-4.1ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libgit2-dev:amd64 (1.1.0+dfsg.1-4.1ubuntu0.1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-git.
Preparing to unpack .../24-guile-git_0.5.2-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-git (0.5.2-3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-gnutls.
Preparing to unpack .../25-guile-gnutls_3.7.3-4ubuntu1.4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-gnutls (3.7.3-4ubuntu1.4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-json:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../26-guile-json_4.5.2-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-json:amd64 (4.5.2-3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package liblz1:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../27-liblz1_1.13-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking liblz1:amd64 (1.13-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package liblz-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../28-liblz-dev_1.13-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking liblz-dev:amd64 (1.13-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-lzlib.
Preparing to unpack .../29-guile-lzlib_0.0.2-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-lzlib (0.0.2-3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libsqlite3-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../30-libsqlite3-dev_3.37.2-2ubuntu0.3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libsqlite3-dev:amd64 (3.37.2-2ubuntu0.3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-sqlite3.
Preparing to unpack .../31-guile-sqlite3_0.1.3-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-sqlite3 (0.1.3-3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libguile-ssh13.
Preparing to unpack .../32-libguile-ssh13_0.13.1-6_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libguile-ssh13 (0.13.1-6) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-ssh.
Preparing to unpack .../33-guile-ssh_0.13.1-6_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-ssh (0.13.1-6) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-zlib.
Preparing to unpack .../34-guile-zlib_0.1.0-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-zlib (0.1.0-3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libssh-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../35-libssh-dev_0.9.6-2ubuntu0.22.04.3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libssh-dev:amd64 (0.9.6-2ubuntu0.22.04.3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guix.
Preparing to unpack .../36-guix_1.3.0-4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guix (1.3.0-4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libc-devtools.
Preparing to unpack 
.../37-libc-devtools_2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libc-devtools (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package manpages-dev.
Preparing to unpack .../38-manpages-dev_5.10-1ubuntu1_all.deb ...
Unpacking manpages-dev (5.10-1ubuntu1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package nscd.
Preparing to unpack .../39-nscd_2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking nscd (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Setting up liblz1:amd64 (1.13-1) ...
Setting up libpcrecpp0v5:amd64 (2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up libhttp-parser-dev (2.9.4-4) ...
Setting up libpcre16-3:amd64 (2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up guile-3.0-libs:amd64 (3.0.7-1) ...
Setting up manpages (5.10-1ubuntu1) ...
Setting up linux-libc-dev:amd64 (5.15.0-101.111+11.0trisquel26) ...
Setting up libmbedtls-dev:amd64 (2.28.0-1build1) ...
Setting up libtirpc-dev:amd64 (1.3.2-2ubuntu0.1) ...
Setting up rpcsvc-proto (1.4.2-0ubuntu6) ...
Setting up libgpg-error-dev (1.43-3+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up libssl-dev:amd64 (3.0.2-0ubuntu1.15+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up libpcre32-3:amd64 (2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up liblz-dev:amd64 (1.13-1) ...
Setting up nscd (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/nscd.service 
→ /lib/systemd/system/nscd.service.
Setting up libnsl-dev:amd64 (1.3.0-2build2) ...
Setting up libcrypt-dev:amd64 (1:4.4.27-1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up libguile-ssh13 (0.13.1-6) ...
Setting up guile-3.0 (3.0.7-1) ...
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/guile/3.0/bin/guile 
to provide /usr/bin/guile (guile) in auto mode
Setting up libc-dev-bin (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Setting up libc-devtools (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Setting up manpages-dev (5.10-1ubuntu1) ...
Setting up guile-ssh (0.13.1-6) ...
Setting up guile-lzlib (0.0.2-3) ...
Setting up guile-json:amd64 (4.5.2-3) ...
Setting up guile-bytestructures (1.0.10-3) ...
Setting up libc6-dev:amd64 (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Setting up guile-gnutls (3.7.3-4ubuntu1.4) ...
Setting up libpcre3-dev:amd64 (2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up libgcrypt20-dev (1.9.4-3ubuntu3+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up libsqlite3-dev:amd64 (3.37.2-2ubuntu0.3) ...
Setting up zlib1g-dev:amd64 (1:1.2.11.dfsg-2ubuntu9.2+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up guile-zlib (0.1.0-3) ...
Setting up guile-gcrypt (0.3.0-4) ...
Setting up libssh-dev:amd64 (0.9.6-2ubuntu0.22.04.3) ...
Setting up guile-sqlite3 (0.1.3-3) ...
Setting up libssh2-1-dev:amd64 (1.10.0-3) ...
Setting up libgit2-dev:amd64 (1.1.0+dfsg.1-4.1ubuntu0.1) ...
Setting up guile-git (0.5.2-3) ...
Setting up guix (1.3.0-4) ...
Creating group _guixbuild with gid 999.
Creating group _guixbuilder0 with gid 998.
Creating user _guixbuilder0 (Guix build user 0) with uid 998 and gid 998.
Creating group _guixbuilder1 with gid 997.
Creating user _guixbuilder1 (Guix build user 1) with uid 997 and gid 997.
Creating group _guixbuilder2 with gid 996.
Creating user _guixbuilder2 (Guix build user 2) with uid 996 and gid 996.
Creating group _guixbuilder3 with gid 995.
Creating user _guixbuilder3 (Guix build user 3) with uid 995 and gid 995.
Creating group _guixbuilder4 with gid 994.
Creating user _guixbuilder4 (Guix build user 4) with uid 994 and gid 994.
Creating group _guixbuilder5 with gid 993.
Creating user _guixbuilder5 (Guix build user 5) with uid 993 and gid 993.
Creating group _guixbuilder6 with gid 992.
Creating user _guixbuilder6 (Guix build user 6) with uid 992 and gid 992.
Creating group _guixbuilder7 with gid 991.
Creating user _guixbuilder7 (Guix build user 7) with uid 991 and gid 991.
Creating group _guixbuilder8 with gid 990.
Creating user _guixbuilder8 (Guix build user 8) with uid 990 and gid 990.
Creating group _guixbuilder9 with gid 989.
Creating user _guixbuilder9 (Guix build user 9) with uid 989 and gid 989.
Created symlink 
/etc/systemd/system/guix-daemon.service.wants/gnu-store.mount → 
/lib/systemd/system/gnu-store.mount.
Created symlink 
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/guix-daemon.service → 
/lib/systemd/system/guix-daemon.service.
Created symlink 
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/guix-publish.service → 
/lib/systemd/system/guix-publish.service.
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Processing triggers for man-db (2.10.2-1) ...
Processing triggers for install-info (6.8-4build1) ...
caleb@hermes:~/Downloads/haunt-0.3.0$ gui
guile        guile-3.0    guix         guix-daemon
caleb@hermes:~/Downloads/haunt-0.3.0$ guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 51de844 (74,011 new 
commits)...
Building from this channel:
   guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git   51de844
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  libtiff-4.2.0-doc 358KiB 755KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  bash-static-5.0.16 625KiB 1.2MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  glibc-2.31 8.2MiB 2.2MiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
  bash-minimal-5.0.16 559KiB 659KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  gcc-7.5.0-lib 4.5MiB 2.3MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
  libjpeg-turbo-2.0.5 670KiB 2.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  xz-5.2.4 309KiB 1.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  zlib-1.2.11 94KiB 3.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libtiff-4.2.0 498KiB 1.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  bdb-5.3.28 945KiB 1.1MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fvhj74pghapbjvsvj27skvkra1by1965-bash-minimal-5.0.16: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  bash-minimal-5.0.16 559KiB 675KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  gdbm-1.18.1 171KiB 1.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  gmp-6.2.0 583KiB 1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libffi-3.3 54KiB 1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/zg126cjicrpm2p6zc08ra5vh4ddag7ww-libgc-8.0.4: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  libgc-8.0.4 224KiB 449KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libltdl-2.4.6 37KiB 545KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libtasn1-4.16.0 115KiB 2.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libunistring-0.9.10 794KiB 1.3MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  mit-krb5-1.18 1.5MiB 1.7MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  libidn2-2.3.0 164KiB 1.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  nettle-3.5.1 344KiB 1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  openssl-1.1.1j 2.6MiB 655KiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
  pkg-config-0.29.2 202KiB 352KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  cyrus-sasl-2.1.27 234KiB 366KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-3.0.2 6.9MiB 348KiB/s 00:20 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/5yvzilh78996627i8avq532sl2c03i95-gnutls-3.6.15: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  gnutls-3.6.15 1.7MiB 410KiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/7hk69gyhlhhh6qsan19y99dzkk2kb7mh-openldap-2.4.57: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  openldap-2.4.57 1.2MiB 398KiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/kc5nkjps595ygkvv52545p8rlgin3nik-curl-7.76.0-doc: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  curl-7.76.0-doc 624KiB 447KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  nghttp2-1.41.0-lib 89KiB 385KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  openldap-2.4.50 1.2MiB 901KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/cy5xsnvsh417z09vmkl7yf0vcmkkw2g8-curl-7.76.0: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  curl-7.76.0 385KiB 640KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  expat-2.2.9 95KiB 427KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  curl-7.74.0 379KiB 550KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  git-minimal-2.31.1 4.1MiB 644KiB/s 00:07 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  gnutls-3.6.15-doc 1.0MiB 779KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  zlib-1.2.11 82KiB 1.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  gcc-7.5.0 15.2MiB 1.7MiB/s 00:09 [##################] 100.0%
  gnutls-3.6.15-debug 2.3MiB 1.6MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  gmp-6.2.0 583KiB 806KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  libffi-3.3 54KiB 987KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libgc-8.0.4 224KiB 832KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libgpg-error-1.37 206KiB 661KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libltdl-2.4.6 37KiB 1.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libgcrypt-1.8.5 515KiB 1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libunistring-0.9.10 500KiB 728KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-gcrypt-0.3.0 149KiB 1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  pkg-config-0.29.2 498KiB 1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-3.0.2 10.8MiB 729KiB/s 00:15 [##################] 100.0%
building /gnu/store/sflmgcfcdwizj7iyd3pfksdvrkc3pskb-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/7k17dvmcrdicjsdxmpvhss4p3i3d70j5-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/j9s3n7iqvh8pqkxkwy91nq3qynr1nby7-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/dplm0blabmdy44yca8yy9viri4wc94pq-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/nnhzmzyi4ws5dlngbw2rsspfd5cc460s-module-import.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/rkr8k5fx536j36h58sh0ngv3kg7la65n-module-import-compiled.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/3r662b0m50sifcgf00gq5ahayax5hmkm-module-import-compiled.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/bn8j7x4i85jgji5g161xml4qwg3gm2wj-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  bash-static-5.1.16 700KiB 1015KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  glibc-2.35 8.5MiB 1.1MiB/s 00:08 [##################] 100.0%
  bash-minimal-5.1.16 568KiB 988KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  gcc-11.3.0-lib 4.8MiB 1.1MiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
  bash-minimal-5.1.16 569KiB 1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libffi-3.4.4 56KiB 85KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  libgc-8.2.2 218KiB 367KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  libunistring-1.0 529KiB 1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  pkg-config-0.29.2 187KiB 165.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-3.0.9 7.0MiB 1.9MiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-3.0.9-debug 6.8MiB 2.0MiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  glibc-utf8-locales-2.35 
382KiB                                                  211.3MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0-
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  bash-minimal-5.1.16-doc 
300KiB                                                    293KiB/s 00:01 
[##################] 100.0%
  binutils-2.38 5.1MiB 1.9MiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
  bzip2-1.0.8 55KiB 32.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  bzip2-1.0.8 55KiB 54.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  bzip2-1.0.8-static 27KiB 73KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  bzip2-1.0.8-static 27KiB 37KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  coreutils-9.1 2.5MiB 1.5MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
  ed-1.18 51KiB 98KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  diffutils-3.8 307KiB 437.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0\
  expat-2.5.0 102KiB 143KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  findutils-4.9.0 430KiB 721KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  font-ghostscript-8.11 3.3MiB 620KiB/s 00:06 [##################] 100.0%
  glibc-2.35-static 1.4MiB 1.9MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  gmp-6.2.1 572KiB 1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  gcc-toolchain-11.3.0-static 
208B                                                    276B/s 00:01 
[##################] 100.0%
  glibc-2.35-debug 19.3MiB 477KiB/s 00:41 [##################] 100.0%
  gnutls-3.8.3-doc 1.1MiB 160KiB/s 00:07 [##################] 100.0%
  gcc-toolchain-11.3.0-debug 
205B                                                    85KiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  grep-3.8 220KiB 149.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-json-4.7.3 59KiB 69.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-lib-0.2.8 346KiB 219.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  gzip-1.12 81KiB 54.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  gzip-1.12 81KiB 81.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libffi-3.4.4 56KiB 36.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libgc-8.2.2 218KiB 198.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libgpg-error-1.45 223KiB 92.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0/
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/1r1azdi4hvfypnx14d01n60p4aa7g2im-libidn2-2.3.4: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  libidn2-2.3.4 170KiB 238KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  libgcrypt-1.10.1 552KiB 110KiB/s 00:05 [##################] 100.0%
  libsigsegv-2.14 17KiB 20KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-gcrypt-0.4.0 165KiB 186KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  gawk-5.2.1 1.1MiB 363KiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/j5kzdjan6mnf2ngmkc50fia8vrbpqi9b-libtasn1-4.19.0: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  libtasn1-4.19.0 106KiB 67KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
  libunistring-1.0 531KiB 61KiB/s 00:09 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/5iklcps70c0sfkxvlrhg8jhf3q4h18bj-linux-libre-headers-5.15.49: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  linux-libre-headers-5.15.49 
1.1MiB                                                584KiB/s 00:02 
[##################] 100.0%
  lzlib-1.13 51KiB 26.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  ncurses-6.2.20210619 633KiB 76KiB/s 00:08 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/1zlqd5240mq0dwwig9bv1cg4zjf092h9-guile-lzlib-0.0.2: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  guile-lzlib-0.0.2 35KiB 24.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  nettle-3.8.1 361KiB 150.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  openssl-3.0.8 2.2MiB 5.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  p11-kit-0.24.1 434KiB 403.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  patch-2.7.6 100KiB 67.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/lj75fc25zx2y9pqvfp95la84rdhlj4f8-perl-5.36.0: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  perl-5.36.0 14.2MiB 1.3MiB/s 00:11 [##################] 100.0%
  pkg-config-0.29.2 187KiB 487KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  readline-8.1.2 409KiB 996KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-3.0.9 7.0MiB 3.3MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/m6c5hgqg569mbcjjbp8l8m7q82ascpdl-bash-5.1.16: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  bash-5.1.16 1.2MiB 2.0MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  ld-wrapper-0 13KiB 22KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  make-4.3 449KiB 718KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  sed-4.8 224KiB 350KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  make-4.3-debug 267KiB 443KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  sqlite-3.39.3 1.1MiB 265KiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
  texinfo-6.8 1.3MiB 902KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-sqlite3-0.1.3 57KiB 79KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  xz-5.2.8 366KiB 585KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  xz-5.2.8 366KiB 61KiB/s 00:06 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/gr0sy0m1mv36qv54idm6cn10l3mngshq-file-5.44: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  file-5.44 327KiB 568KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  xz-5.2.8-static 96KiB 204KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  xz-5.2.8-static 96KiB 200KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  zlib-1.2.13 79KiB 185KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  zlib-1.2.13 79KiB 64.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  gcc-11.3.0 25.7MiB 3.1MiB/s 00:08 [##################] 100.0%
  gnutls-3.8.3 1.6MiB 346KiB/s 00:05 [##################] 100.0%
  gcc-toolchain-11.3.0 5KiB 6KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  gnutls-3.8.3-debug 3.5MiB 2.3MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-zlib-0.1.0 40KiB 102KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libxml2-2.9.14 619KiB 181KiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
  python-minimal-3.10.7 11.7MiB 1.6MiB/s 00:07 [##################] 100.0%
  gettext-minimal-0.21 2.0MiB 1.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  python-minimal-wrapper-3.10.7 
339B                                                  900B/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  gettext-minimal-0.21-doc 
481KiB                                                    45KiB/s 00:11 
[##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/hqxzgbbbnxl8l9q8bcsvzvmyw1mjws4r-zstd-1.5.2-lib: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  zstd-1.5.2-lib 353KiB 6KiB/s 01:03 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/rqd5wpa09fizcb211p78g6f2f5jb2lwg-guile-zstd-0.1.1: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
Backtrace:
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   1752:10 19 (with-exception-handler _ _ #:unwind? _ # _)
In unknown file:
           18 (apply-smob/0 #<thunk 7f294039d540>)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
     724:2 17 (call-with-prompt _ _ #<procedure default-prompt-handle?>)
In ice-9/eval.scm:
     619:8 16 (_ #(#(#<directory (guile-user) 7f29403a1c80>)))
In guix/ui.scm:
   2166:12 15 (run-guix-command _ . _)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   1752:10 14 (with-exception-handler _ _ #:unwind? _ # _)
   1752:10 13 (with-exception-handler _ _ #:unwind? _ # _)
   1747:15 12 (with-exception-handler #<procedure 7f293dace1b0 at ic?> ?)
In guix/scripts/substitute.scm:
    765:15 11 (_)
     468:7 10 (process-substitution #<output: file 4> _ "/gnu/store/?" ?)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   1752:10  9 (with-exception-handler _ _ #:unwind? _ # _)
In guix/scripts/substitute.scm:
     477:9  8 (_)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   1747:15  7 (with-exception-handler #<procedure 7f293c64eb70 at ic?> ?)
   1685:16  6 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
   1683:16  5 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
   1685:16  4 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
   1780:13  3 (_ #<&compound-exception components: (#<&error> #<&irri?>)
   1685:16  2 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
   1683:16  1 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
Backtrace:
           13 (primitive-load 
"/gnu/store/xjmi2n0mv68bjm3fisqdw91n746qrpi1-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
     155:9 12 (_ _)
     159:9 11 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> 
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
     152:2 10 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
     152:2  9 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2180:24  8 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7ff05e189190> _ 
#:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
    2008:8  7 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
    299:22  6 (_ _)
    1205:2  5 (_ _)
    1072:2  4 (_ _)
     913:4  3 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2065:12  2 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7ff05e189190>)
    1403:5  1 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 
7ff05e189190> #<procedure 7ff05b42d0f0 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
   1419:15  0 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7ff05e189190> _ _)

./guix/store.scm:1419:15: ERROR:
   1. &store-protocol-error:
       message: "some substitutes for the outputs of derivation 
`/gnu/store/vj9v6i6dlw0l960gsyihx51n2dlklp6p-guile-zstd-0.1.1.drv' 
failed (usually happens due to networking issues); try `--fallback' to 
build derivation from source "
       status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program 
'/gnu/store/xjmi2n0mv68bjm3fisqdw91n746qrpi1-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
"51de844a0ff6ea224367a384092896bce6848b9f"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.3.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.

caleb@hermes:~/Downloads/haunt-0.3.0$