Subject: guix pull on Trisquel fails

From: Caleb Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 23:35:23 -0500

Trisquel 11, ThinkPad X200s.

caleb@hermes:~/Downloads/haunt-0.3.0$ sudo apt install guix
[sudo] password for caleb:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer 
required:
   ayatana-settings efibootmgr group-service grub-efi-amd64-bin 
libgroup-service1 mate-user-admin
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove them.
The following additional packages will be installed:
   guile-3.0 guile-3.0-libs guile-bytestructures guile-gcrypt guile-git 
guile-gnutls guile-json guile-lzlib guile-sqlite3
   guile-ssh guile-zlib libc-dev-bin libc-devtools libc6-dev 
libcrypt-dev libgcrypt20-dev libgit2-dev libgpg-error-dev
   libguile-ssh13 libhttp-parser-dev liblz-dev liblz1 libmbedtls-dev 
libnsl-dev libpcre16-3 libpcre3-dev libpcre32-3
   libpcrecpp0v5 libsqlite3-dev libssh-dev libssh2-1-dev libssl-dev 
libtirpc-dev linux-libc-dev manpages manpages-dev nscd
   rpcsvc-proto zlib1g-dev
Suggested packages:
   guile-3.0-doc glibc-doc libgcrypt20-doc libmbedtls-doc sqlite3-doc 
libssh-doc libssl-doc
The following NEW packages will be installed:
   guile-3.0 guile-3.0-libs guile-bytestructures guile-gcrypt guile-git 
guile-gnutls guile-json guile-lzlib guile-sqlite3
   guile-ssh guile-zlib guix libc-dev-bin libc-devtools libc6-dev 
libcrypt-dev libgcrypt20-dev libgit2-dev libgpg-error-dev
   libguile-ssh13 libhttp-parser-dev liblz-dev liblz1 libmbedtls-dev 
libnsl-dev libpcre16-3 libpcre3-dev libpcre32-3
   libpcrecpp0v5 libsqlite3-dev libssh-dev libssh2-1-dev libssl-dev 
libtirpc-dev linux-libc-dev manpages manpages-dev nscd
   rpcsvc-proto zlib1g-dev
0 upgraded, 40 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 66.6 MB of archives.
After this operation, 404 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Get:1 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
manpages all 5.10-1ubuntu1 [1,375 kB]
Get:2 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-3.0-libs amd64 3.0.7-1 [7,538 kB]
Get:3 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-3.0 amd64 3.0.7-1 [7,534 B]
Get:4 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-bytestructures amd64 1.0.10-3 [226 kB]
Get:5 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 libc-dev-bin amd64 2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1 [20.3 kB]
Get:6 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-updates/main amd64 
linux-libc-dev amd64 5.15.0-101.111+11.0trisquel26 [1,333 kB]
Get:7 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libcrypt-dev amd64 1:4.4.27-1+11.0trisquel0 [112 kB]
Get:8 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
rpcsvc-proto amd64 1.4.2-0ubuntu6 [68.5 kB]
Get:9 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 libtirpc-dev amd64 1.3.2-2ubuntu0.1 [192 kB]
Get:10 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libnsl-dev amd64 1.3.0-2build2 [71.3 kB]
Get:11 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 libc6-dev amd64 2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1 [2,100 kB]
Get:12 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libgpg-error-dev amd64 1.43-3+11.0trisquel0 [129 kB]
Get:13 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libgcrypt20-dev amd64 1.9.4-3ubuntu3+11.0trisquel0 [572 kB]
Get:14 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-gcrypt amd64 0.3.0-4 [174 kB]
Get:15 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
zlib1g-dev amd64 1:1.2.11.dfsg-2ubuntu9.2+11.0trisquel0 [164 kB]
Get:16 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libmbedtls-dev amd64 2.28.0-1build1 [629 kB]
Get:17 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 libssl-dev amd64 3.0.2-0ubuntu1.15+11.0trisquel0 [2,376 kB]
Get:18 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libssh2-1-dev amd64 1.10.0-3 [243 kB]
Get:19 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libhttp-parser-dev amd64 2.9.4-4 [20.4 kB]
Get:20 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libpcre16-3 amd64 2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0 [164 kB]
Get:21 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libpcre32-3 amd64 2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0 [155 kB]
Get:22 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libpcrecpp0v5 amd64 2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0 [16.5 kB]
Get:23 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libpcre3-dev amd64 2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0 [579 kB]
Get:24 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 libgit2-dev amd64 1.1.0+dfsg.1-4.1ubuntu0.1 [764 kB]
Get:25 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-git amd64 0.5.2-3 [530 kB]
Get:26 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 guile-gnutls amd64 3.7.3-4ubuntu1.4 [101 kB]
Get:27 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-json amd64 4.5.2-3 [55.3 kB]
Get:28 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 liblz1 
amd64 1.13-1 [37.6 kB]
Get:29 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
liblz-dev amd64 1.13-1 [53.3 kB]
Get:30 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-lzlib amd64 0.0.2-3 [41.6 kB]
Get:31 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 libsqlite3-dev amd64 3.37.2-2ubuntu0.3 [846 kB]
Get:32 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-sqlite3 amd64 0.1.3-3 [59.1 kB]
Get:33 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
libguile-ssh13 amd64 0.13.1-6 [31.1 kB]
Get:34 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-ssh amd64 0.13.1-6 [209 kB]
Get:35 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
guile-zlib amd64 0.1.0-3 [47.6 kB]
Get:36 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 libssh-dev amd64 0.9.6-2ubuntu0.22.04.3 [242 kB]
Get:37 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 guix 
amd64 1.3.0-4 [42.9 MB]
Get:38 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 libc-devtools amd64 2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1 [29.0 kB]
Get:39 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo/main amd64 
manpages-dev all 5.10-1ubuntu1 [2,309 kB]
Get:40 https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/trisquel aramo-security/main 
amd64 nscd amd64 2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1 [83.3 kB]
Fetched 66.6 MB in 23s (2,869 kB/s)
Extracting templates from packages: 100%
Selecting previously unselected package manpages.
(Reading database ... 292221 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../00-manpages_5.10-1ubuntu1_all.deb ...
Unpacking manpages (5.10-1ubuntu1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-3.0-libs:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../01-guile-3.0-libs_3.0.7-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-3.0-libs:amd64 (3.0.7-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-3.0.
Preparing to unpack .../02-guile-3.0_3.0.7-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-3.0 (3.0.7-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-bytestructures.
Preparing to unpack .../03-guile-bytestructures_1.0.10-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-bytestructures (1.0.10-3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libc-dev-bin.
Preparing to unpack 
.../04-libc-dev-bin_2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libc-dev-bin (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package linux-libc-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../05-linux-libc-dev_5.15.0-101.111+11.0trisquel26_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking linux-libc-dev:amd64 (5.15.0-101.111+11.0trisquel26) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libcrypt-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../06-libcrypt-dev_1%3a4.4.27-1+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libcrypt-dev:amd64 (1:4.4.27-1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package rpcsvc-proto.
Preparing to unpack .../07-rpcsvc-proto_1.4.2-0ubuntu6_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking rpcsvc-proto (1.4.2-0ubuntu6) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libtirpc-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../08-libtirpc-dev_1.3.2-2ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libtirpc-dev:amd64 (1.3.2-2ubuntu0.1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libnsl-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../09-libnsl-dev_1.3.0-2build2_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libnsl-dev:amd64 (1.3.0-2build2) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libc6-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../10-libc6-dev_2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libc6-dev:amd64 (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libgpg-error-dev.
Preparing to unpack 
.../11-libgpg-error-dev_1.43-3+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libgpg-error-dev (1.43-3+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libgcrypt20-dev.
Preparing to unpack 
.../12-libgcrypt20-dev_1.9.4-3ubuntu3+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libgcrypt20-dev (1.9.4-3ubuntu3+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-gcrypt.
Preparing to unpack .../13-guile-gcrypt_0.3.0-4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-gcrypt (0.3.0-4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package zlib1g-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../14-zlib1g-dev_1%3a1.2.11.dfsg-2ubuntu9.2+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking zlib1g-dev:amd64 (1:1.2.11.dfsg-2ubuntu9.2+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libmbedtls-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../15-libmbedtls-dev_2.28.0-1build1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libmbedtls-dev:amd64 (2.28.0-1build1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libssl-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../16-libssl-dev_3.0.2-0ubuntu1.15+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libssl-dev:amd64 (3.0.2-0ubuntu1.15+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libssh2-1-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../17-libssh2-1-dev_1.10.0-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libssh2-1-dev:amd64 (1.10.0-3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libhttp-parser-dev.
Preparing to unpack .../18-libhttp-parser-dev_2.9.4-4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libhttp-parser-dev (2.9.4-4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libpcre16-3:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../19-libpcre16-3_2%3a8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libpcre16-3:amd64 (2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libpcre32-3:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../20-libpcre32-3_2%3a8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libpcre32-3:amd64 (2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libpcrecpp0v5:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../21-libpcrecpp0v5_2%3a8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libpcrecpp0v5:amd64 (2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libpcre3-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../22-libpcre3-dev_2%3a8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libpcre3-dev:amd64 (2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libgit2-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack 
.../23-libgit2-dev_1.1.0+dfsg.1-4.1ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libgit2-dev:amd64 (1.1.0+dfsg.1-4.1ubuntu0.1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-git.
Preparing to unpack .../24-guile-git_0.5.2-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-git (0.5.2-3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-gnutls.
Preparing to unpack .../25-guile-gnutls_3.7.3-4ubuntu1.4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-gnutls (3.7.3-4ubuntu1.4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-json:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../26-guile-json_4.5.2-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-json:amd64 (4.5.2-3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package liblz1:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../27-liblz1_1.13-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking liblz1:amd64 (1.13-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package liblz-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../28-liblz-dev_1.13-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking liblz-dev:amd64 (1.13-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-lzlib.
Preparing to unpack .../29-guile-lzlib_0.0.2-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-lzlib (0.0.2-3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libsqlite3-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../30-libsqlite3-dev_3.37.2-2ubuntu0.3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libsqlite3-dev:amd64 (3.37.2-2ubuntu0.3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-sqlite3.
Preparing to unpack .../31-guile-sqlite3_0.1.3-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-sqlite3 (0.1.3-3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libguile-ssh13.
Preparing to unpack .../32-libguile-ssh13_0.13.1-6_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libguile-ssh13 (0.13.1-6) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-ssh.
Preparing to unpack .../33-guile-ssh_0.13.1-6_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-ssh (0.13.1-6) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guile-zlib.
Preparing to unpack .../34-guile-zlib_0.1.0-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guile-zlib (0.1.0-3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libssh-dev:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../35-libssh-dev_0.9.6-2ubuntu0.22.04.3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libssh-dev:amd64 (0.9.6-2ubuntu0.22.04.3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package guix.
Preparing to unpack .../36-guix_1.3.0-4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking guix (1.3.0-4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libc-devtools.
Preparing to unpack 
.../37-libc-devtools_2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libc-devtools (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package manpages-dev.
Preparing to unpack .../38-manpages-dev_5.10-1ubuntu1_all.deb ...
Unpacking manpages-dev (5.10-1ubuntu1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package nscd.
Preparing to unpack .../39-nscd_2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking nscd (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Setting up liblz1:amd64 (1.13-1) ...
Setting up libpcrecpp0v5:amd64 (2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up libhttp-parser-dev (2.9.4-4) ...
Setting up libpcre16-3:amd64 (2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up guile-3.0-libs:amd64 (3.0.7-1) ...
Setting up manpages (5.10-1ubuntu1) ...
Setting up linux-libc-dev:amd64 (5.15.0-101.111+11.0trisquel26) ...
Setting up libmbedtls-dev:amd64 (2.28.0-1build1) ...
Setting up libtirpc-dev:amd64 (1.3.2-2ubuntu0.1) ...
Setting up rpcsvc-proto (1.4.2-0ubuntu6) ...
Setting up libgpg-error-dev (1.43-3+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up libssl-dev:amd64 (3.0.2-0ubuntu1.15+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up libpcre32-3:amd64 (2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up liblz-dev:amd64 (1.13-1) ...
Setting up nscd (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/nscd.service 
→ /lib/systemd/system/nscd.service.
Setting up libnsl-dev:amd64 (1.3.0-2build2) ...
Setting up libcrypt-dev:amd64 (1:4.4.27-1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up libguile-ssh13 (0.13.1-6) ...
Setting up guile-3.0 (3.0.7-1) ...
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/guile/3.0/bin/guile 
to provide /usr/bin/guile (guile) in auto mode
Setting up libc-dev-bin (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Setting up libc-devtools (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Setting up manpages-dev (5.10-1ubuntu1) ...
Setting up guile-ssh (0.13.1-6) ...
Setting up guile-lzlib (0.0.2-3) ...
Setting up guile-json:amd64 (4.5.2-3) ...
Setting up guile-bytestructures (1.0.10-3) ...
Setting up libc6-dev:amd64 (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Setting up guile-gnutls (3.7.3-4ubuntu1.4) ...
Setting up libpcre3-dev:amd64 (2:8.39-13ubuntu0.22.04.1+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up libgcrypt20-dev (1.9.4-3ubuntu3+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up libsqlite3-dev:amd64 (3.37.2-2ubuntu0.3) ...
Setting up zlib1g-dev:amd64 (1:1.2.11.dfsg-2ubuntu9.2+11.0trisquel0) ...
Setting up guile-zlib (0.1.0-3) ...
Setting up guile-gcrypt (0.3.0-4) ...
Setting up libssh-dev:amd64 (0.9.6-2ubuntu0.22.04.3) ...
Setting up guile-sqlite3 (0.1.3-3) ...
Setting up libssh2-1-dev:amd64 (1.10.0-3) ...
Setting up libgit2-dev:amd64 (1.1.0+dfsg.1-4.1ubuntu0.1) ...
Setting up guile-git (0.5.2-3) ...
Setting up guix (1.3.0-4) ...
Creating group _guixbuild with gid 999.
Creating group _guixbuilder0 with gid 998.
Creating user _guixbuilder0 (Guix build user 0) with uid 998 and gid 998.
Creating group _guixbuilder1 with gid 997.
Creating user _guixbuilder1 (Guix build user 1) with uid 997 and gid 997.
Creating group _guixbuilder2 with gid 996.
Creating user _guixbuilder2 (Guix build user 2) with uid 996 and gid 996.
Creating group _guixbuilder3 with gid 995.
Creating user _guixbuilder3 (Guix build user 3) with uid 995 and gid 995.
Creating group _guixbuilder4 with gid 994.
Creating user _guixbuilder4 (Guix build user 4) with uid 994 and gid 994.
Creating group _guixbuilder5 with gid 993.
Creating user _guixbuilder5 (Guix build user 5) with uid 993 and gid 993.
Creating group _guixbuilder6 with gid 992.
Creating user _guixbuilder6 (Guix build user 6) with uid 992 and gid 992.
Creating group _guixbuilder7 with gid 991.
Creating user _guixbuilder7 (Guix build user 7) with uid 991 and gid 991.
Creating group _guixbuilder8 with gid 990.
Creating user _guixbuilder8 (Guix build user 8) with uid 990 and gid 990.
Creating group _guixbuilder9 with gid 989.
Creating user _guixbuilder9 (Guix build user 9) with uid 989 and gid 989.
Created symlink 
/etc/systemd/system/guix-daemon.service.wants/gnu-store.mount → 
/lib/systemd/system/gnu-store.mount.
Created symlink 
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/guix-daemon.service → 
/lib/systemd/system/guix-daemon.service.
Created symlink 
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/guix-publish.service → 
/lib/systemd/system/guix-publish.service.
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.35-0ubuntu3.6+11.0trisquel1) ...
Processing triggers for man-db (2.10.2-1) ...
Processing triggers for install-info (6.8-4build1) ...
caleb@hermes:~/Downloads/haunt-0.3.0$ gui
guile        guile-3.0    guix         guix-daemon
caleb@hermes:~/Downloads/haunt-0.3.0$ guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 51de844 (74,011 new 
commits)...
Building from this channel:
   guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git   51de844
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  libtiff-4.2.0-doc 358KiB 755KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  bash-static-5.0.16 625KiB 1.2MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  glibc-2.31 8.2MiB 2.2MiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
  bash-minimal-5.0.16 559KiB 659KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  gcc-7.5.0-lib 4.5MiB 2.3MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
  libjpeg-turbo-2.0.5 670KiB 2.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  xz-5.2.4 309KiB 1.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  zlib-1.2.11 94KiB 3.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libtiff-4.2.0 498KiB 1.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  bdb-5.3.28 945KiB 1.1MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fvhj74pghapbjvsvj27skvkra1by1965-bash-minimal-5.0.16: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  bash-minimal-5.0.16 559KiB 675KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  gdbm-1.18.1 171KiB 1.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  gmp-6.2.0 583KiB 1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libffi-3.3 54KiB 1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/zg126cjicrpm2p6zc08ra5vh4ddag7ww-libgc-8.0.4: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  libgc-8.0.4 224KiB 449KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libltdl-2.4.6 37KiB 545KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libtasn1-4.16.0 115KiB 2.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libunistring-0.9.10 794KiB 1.3MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  mit-krb5-1.18 1.5MiB 1.7MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  libidn2-2.3.0 164KiB 1.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  nettle-3.5.1 344KiB 1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  openssl-1.1.1j 2.6MiB 655KiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
  pkg-config-0.29.2 202KiB 352KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  cyrus-sasl-2.1.27 234KiB 366KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-3.0.2 6.9MiB 348KiB/s 00:20 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/5yvzilh78996627i8avq532sl2c03i95-gnutls-3.6.15: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  gnutls-3.6.15 1.7MiB 410KiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/7hk69gyhlhhh6qsan19y99dzkk2kb7mh-openldap-2.4.57: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  openldap-2.4.57 1.2MiB 398KiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/kc5nkjps595ygkvv52545p8rlgin3nik-curl-7.76.0-doc: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  curl-7.76.0-doc 624KiB 447KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  nghttp2-1.41.0-lib 89KiB 385KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  openldap-2.4.50 1.2MiB 901KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/cy5xsnvsh417z09vmkl7yf0vcmkkw2g8-curl-7.76.0: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  curl-7.76.0 385KiB 640KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  expat-2.2.9 95KiB 427KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  curl-7.74.0 379KiB 550KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  git-minimal-2.31.1 4.1MiB 644KiB/s 00:07 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  gnutls-3.6.15-doc 1.0MiB 779KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  zlib-1.2.11 82KiB 1.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  gcc-7.5.0 15.2MiB 1.7MiB/s 00:09 [##################] 100.0%
  gnutls-3.6.15-debug 2.3MiB 1.6MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  gmp-6.2.0 583KiB 806KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  libffi-3.3 54KiB 987KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libgc-8.0.4 224KiB 832KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libgpg-error-1.37 206KiB 661KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libltdl-2.4.6 37KiB 1.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libgcrypt-1.8.5 515KiB 1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libunistring-0.9.10 500KiB 728KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-gcrypt-0.3.0 149KiB 1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  pkg-config-0.29.2 498KiB 1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-3.0.2 10.8MiB 729KiB/s 00:15 [##################] 100.0%
building /gnu/store/sflmgcfcdwizj7iyd3pfksdvrkc3pskb-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/7k17dvmcrdicjsdxmpvhss4p3i3d70j5-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/j9s3n7iqvh8pqkxkwy91nq3qynr1nby7-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/dplm0blabmdy44yca8yy9viri4wc94pq-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/nnhzmzyi4ws5dlngbw2rsspfd5cc460s-module-import.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/rkr8k5fx536j36h58sh0ngv3kg7la65n-module-import-compiled.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/3r662b0m50sifcgf00gq5ahayax5hmkm-module-import-compiled.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/bn8j7x4i85jgji5g161xml4qwg3gm2wj-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  bash-static-5.1.16 700KiB 1015KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  glibc-2.35 8.5MiB 1.1MiB/s 00:08 [##################] 100.0%
  bash-minimal-5.1.16 568KiB 988KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  gcc-11.3.0-lib 4.8MiB 1.1MiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
  bash-minimal-5.1.16 569KiB 1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libffi-3.4.4 56KiB 85KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  libgc-8.2.2 218KiB 367KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  libunistring-1.0 529KiB 1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  pkg-config-0.29.2 187KiB 165.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-3.0.9 7.0MiB 1.9MiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-3.0.9-debug 6.8MiB 2.0MiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  glibc-utf8-locales-2.35 
382KiB                                                  211.3MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0-
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  bash-minimal-5.1.16-doc 
300KiB                                                    293KiB/s 00:01 
[##################] 100.0%
  binutils-2.38 5.1MiB 1.9MiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
  bzip2-1.0.8 55KiB 32.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  bzip2-1.0.8 55KiB 54.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  bzip2-1.0.8-static 27KiB 73KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  bzip2-1.0.8-static 27KiB 37KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  coreutils-9.1 2.5MiB 1.5MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
  ed-1.18 51KiB 98KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  diffutils-3.8 307KiB 437.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0\
  expat-2.5.0 102KiB 143KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  findutils-4.9.0 430KiB 721KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  font-ghostscript-8.11 3.3MiB 620KiB/s 00:06 [##################] 100.0%
  glibc-2.35-static 1.4MiB 1.9MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  gmp-6.2.1 572KiB 1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  gcc-toolchain-11.3.0-static 
208B                                                    276B/s 00:01 
[##################] 100.0%
  glibc-2.35-debug 19.3MiB 477KiB/s 00:41 [##################] 100.0%
  gnutls-3.8.3-doc 1.1MiB 160KiB/s 00:07 [##################] 100.0%
  gcc-toolchain-11.3.0-debug 
205B                                                    85KiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  grep-3.8 220KiB 149.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-json-4.7.3 59KiB 69.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-lib-0.2.8 346KiB 219.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  gzip-1.12 81KiB 54.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  gzip-1.12 81KiB 81.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libffi-3.4.4 56KiB 36.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libgc-8.2.2 218KiB 198.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libgpg-error-1.45 223KiB 92.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0/
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/1r1azdi4hvfypnx14d01n60p4aa7g2im-libidn2-2.3.4: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  libidn2-2.3.4 170KiB 238KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  libgcrypt-1.10.1 552KiB 110KiB/s 00:05 [##################] 100.0%
  libsigsegv-2.14 17KiB 20KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-gcrypt-0.4.0 165KiB 186KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  gawk-5.2.1 1.1MiB 363KiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/j5kzdjan6mnf2ngmkc50fia8vrbpqi9b-libtasn1-4.19.0: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  libtasn1-4.19.0 106KiB 67KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
  libunistring-1.0 531KiB 61KiB/s 00:09 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/5iklcps70c0sfkxvlrhg8jhf3q4h18bj-linux-libre-headers-5.15.49: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  linux-libre-headers-5.15.49 
1.1MiB                                                584KiB/s 00:02 
[##################] 100.0%
  lzlib-1.13 51KiB 26.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  ncurses-6.2.20210619 633KiB 76KiB/s 00:08 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/1zlqd5240mq0dwwig9bv1cg4zjf092h9-guile-lzlib-0.0.2: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  guile-lzlib-0.0.2 35KiB 24.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  nettle-3.8.1 361KiB 150.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  openssl-3.0.8 2.2MiB 5.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  p11-kit-0.24.1 434KiB 403.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  patch-2.7.6 100KiB 67.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/lj75fc25zx2y9pqvfp95la84rdhlj4f8-perl-5.36.0: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  perl-5.36.0 14.2MiB 1.3MiB/s 00:11 [##################] 100.0%
  pkg-config-0.29.2 187KiB 487KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  readline-8.1.2 409KiB 996KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-3.0.9 7.0MiB 3.3MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/m6c5hgqg569mbcjjbp8l8m7q82ascpdl-bash-5.1.16: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  bash-5.1.16 1.2MiB 2.0MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  ld-wrapper-0 13KiB 22KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  make-4.3 449KiB 718KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  sed-4.8 224KiB 350KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  make-4.3-debug 267KiB 443KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  sqlite-3.39.3 1.1MiB 265KiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
  texinfo-6.8 1.3MiB 902KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-sqlite3-0.1.3 57KiB 79KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  xz-5.2.8 366KiB 585KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  xz-5.2.8 366KiB 61KiB/s 00:06 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/gr0sy0m1mv36qv54idm6cn10l3mngshq-file-5.44: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  file-5.44 327KiB 568KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  xz-5.2.8-static 96KiB 204KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  xz-5.2.8-static 96KiB 200KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  zlib-1.2.13 79KiB 185KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  zlib-1.2.13 79KiB 64.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  gcc-11.3.0 25.7MiB 3.1MiB/s 00:08 [##################] 100.0%
  gnutls-3.8.3 1.6MiB 346KiB/s 00:05 [##################] 100.0%
  gcc-toolchain-11.3.0 5KiB 6KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  gnutls-3.8.3-debug 3.5MiB 2.3MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
  guile-zlib-0.1.0 40KiB 102KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
  libxml2-2.9.14 619KiB 181KiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
  python-minimal-3.10.7 11.7MiB 1.6MiB/s 00:07 [##################] 100.0%
  gettext-minimal-0.21 2.0MiB 1.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
  python-minimal-wrapper-3.10.7 
339B                                                  900B/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  gettext-minimal-0.21-doc 
481KiB                                                    45KiB/s 00:11 
[##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/hqxzgbbbnxl8l9q8bcsvzvmyw1mjws4r-zstd-1.5.2-lib: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
  zstd-1.5.2-lib 353KiB 6KiB/s 01:03 [##################] 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/rqd5wpa09fizcb211p78g6f2f5jb2lwg-guile-zstd-0.1.1: 
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
Backtrace:
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   1752:10 19 (with-exception-handler _ _ #:unwind? _ # _)
In unknown file:
           18 (apply-smob/0 #<thunk 7f294039d540>)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
     724:2 17 (call-with-prompt _ _ #<procedure default-prompt-handle?>)
In ice-9/eval.scm:
     619:8 16 (_ #(#(#<directory (guile-user) 7f29403a1c80>)))
In guix/ui.scm:
   2166:12 15 (run-guix-command _ . _)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   1752:10 14 (with-exception-handler _ _ #:unwind? _ # _)
   1752:10 13 (with-exception-handler _ _ #:unwind? _ # _)
   1747:15 12 (with-exception-handler #<procedure 7f293dace1b0 at ic?> ?)
In guix/scripts/substitute.scm:
    765:15 11 (_)
     468:7 10 (process-substitution #<output: file 4> _ "/gnu/store/?" ?)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   1752:10  9 (with-exception-handler _ _ #:unwind? _ # _)
In guix/scripts/substitute.scm:
     477:9  8 (_)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   1747:15  7 (with-exception-handler #<procedure 7f293c64eb70 at ic?> ?)
   1685:16  6 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
   1683:16  5 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
   1685:16  4 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
   1780:13  3 (_ #<&compound-exception components: (#<&error> #<&irri?>)
   1685:16  2 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
   1683:16  1 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
Backtrace:
           13 (primitive-load 
"/gnu/store/xjmi2n0mv68bjm3fisqdw91n746qrpi1-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
     155:9 12 (_ _)
     159:9 11 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> 
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
     152:2 10 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
     152:2  9 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2180:24  8 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7ff05e189190> _ 
#:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
    2008:8  7 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
    299:22  6 (_ _)
    1205:2  5 (_ _)
    1072:2  4 (_ _)
     913:4  3 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2065:12  2 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7ff05e189190>)
    1403:5  1 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 
7ff05e189190> #<procedure 7ff05b42d0f0 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
   1419:15  0 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7ff05e189190> _ _)

./guix/store.scm:1419:15: ERROR:
   1. &store-protocol-error:
       message: "some substitutes for the outputs of derivation 
`/gnu/store/vj9v6i6dlw0l960gsyihx51n2dlklp6p-guile-zstd-0.1.1.drv' 
failed (usually happens due to networking issues); try `--fallback' to 
build derivation from source "
       status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program 
'/gnu/store/xjmi2n0mv68bjm3fisqdw91n746qrpi1-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
"51de844a0ff6ea224367a384092896bce6848b9f"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.3.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.

caleb@hermes:~/Downloads/haunt-0.3.0$