Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Remove linux-libre 6.7.

From: Wilko Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 20:09:48 +0200

Hi Leo,

6.7 is EoL so I prepared this patch to remove it. Also someone made a patch to
set liux-libre-lts to the latest supported lts version
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/70273 today, which we probably should apply as
well as that seems to be a good thing to do.

Wilko Meyer (2):
  gnu: Remove linux-libre 6.7.
  news: Add entry for removing linux-libre 6.7 (EoL).

 Makefile.am                                   |     4 -
 etc/news.scm                                  |    12 +
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/6.7-arm.conf        | 11736 ---------------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/6.7-arm64.conf      | 11734 ---------------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/6.7-i686.conf       | 11878 ---------------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/6.7-x86_64.conf     | 12043 ----------------
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                        |    42 +-
 7 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 47434 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/6.7-arm.conf
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/6.7-arm64.conf
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/6.7-i686.conf
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/6.7-x86_64.conf

base-commit: c2985764871597a99fde8c48b8958cecdd4fb0f5
-- 
2.41.0