Subject: [bug#70273] [PATCH 1/2] gnu: linux-libre-lts: Update to 6.6.

From: Ahmad Draidi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 14:22:27 +0400

6.6 is the newest long-term support version of the kernel.

* gnu/packages/linux.scm (linux-libre-lts-version, linux-libre-lts-gnu-revision,
linux-libre-lts-pristine-source, linux-libre-lts-source, linux-libre-lts): Use
linux-libre-6.6.

Change-Id: Ia461c64004977e1a61a7d049b1d355438bae451e
---
 gnu/packages/linux.scm | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/linux.scm b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
index 1877ebe394..68674d2ec3 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/linux.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
@@ -1207,11 +1207,11 @@ (define-public linux-libre-4.19
 ;; Linux-Libre.
 ;; Reference: <https://www.kernel.org/category/releases.html>
 
-(define-public linux-libre-lts-version         linux-libre-6.1-version)
-(define-public linux-libre-lts-gnu-revision    linux-libre-6.1-gnu-revision)
-(define-public linux-libre-lts-pristine-source linux-libre-6.1-pristine-source)
-(define-public linux-libre-lts-source          linux-libre-6.1-source)
-(define-public linux-libre-lts                 linux-libre-6.1)
+(define-public linux-libre-lts-version         linux-libre-6.6-version)
+(define-public linux-libre-lts-gnu-revision    linux-libre-6.6-gnu-revision)
+(define-public linux-libre-lts-pristine-source linux-libre-6.6-pristine-source)
+(define-public linux-libre-lts-source          linux-libre-6.6-source)
+(define-public linux-libre-lts                 linux-libre-6.6)
 
 
 ;;;
-- 
2.41.0