Subject: [bug#70259] [PATCH] gnu: evolution-data-server-3.44: Disable failing test on aarch64.

From: Roman Scherer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:03:15 +0200

* gnu/packages/gnome.scm (evolution-data-server-3.44): Disable failing test on aarch64.

Change-Id: Iccb75f2144b773a8b94242aaee9e6acedaa3af0b
---
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm | 12 +++++++++++-
 1 file changed, 11 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
index 4934ade3dd..933ff8179f 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
@@ -8302,7 +8302,17 @@ (define-public evolution-data-server-3.44
     (propagated-inputs
      (modify-inputs (package-propagated-inputs evolution-data-server)
        (delete "gtk")
-       (replace "libsoup" libsoup-minimal-2)))))
+       (replace "libsoup" libsoup-minimal-2)))
+    (arguments
+     (substitute-keyword-arguments (package-arguments evolution-data-server)
+       ((#:phases phases '%standard-phases)
+        #~(modify-phases #$phases
+            #$@(if (target-aarch64?)
+                   #~((add-after 'unpack 'disable-failing-tests
+                        (lambda _
+                          (substitute* "tests/libebook/client/CMakeLists.txt"
+                            (("test-book-client-custom-summary") "")))))
+                   '())))))))
 
 (define-public caribou
   (package

base-commit: 12f02c9bb87b8ea756e5c09806522e6df8b7e1ca
prerequisite-patch-id: 0250f6d992ee74e81797cb1266771a825226fa0b
prerequisite-patch-id: e03a4f63a64eda0c1f229e0b92d130a9beadefa5
prerequisite-patch-id: 09e6b4e8c70f5eb7996f78194c59245f38d3241b
prerequisite-patch-id: a12882ccf5bbef1edbd1110f128cd107f84a1377
prerequisite-patch-id: 2c83a46f3bcf9d3e153e2543fe9a57e5f33af286
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c1ca4618ff254748694208007768994f8f3f180
prerequisite-patch-id: c6c55378dfbf74f5862c5b5609fe7cc3dc4b52d7
prerequisite-patch-id: 6307af77f1d5ccaef3accfce06479f604cdfd260
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f06621d95d4b22729a1461bca01feeb0d491324
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b5ca4e046c327f00c14fb9a0b7a08b6e4014bcb
prerequisite-patch-id: 7ebd64a45f6032d0fa2317d3b276cd93544ea187
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f659e1af6f034cd0f3541f605fa7c0f12845380
-- 
2.41.0