Subject: bug#70258: FreeCAD dependency probably outdated

From: Buttons Presser <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 17:11:23 +0200

Moreover it seems that there is another issue already. I just did guix pull ('guix describe' -> guix bfc6143) and now freecad can not even be installed. This time 'python-pyside' dependency is not building. Bellow is python-pyside-2-5.15.10 build log:

    phase `go-to-source-dir' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
    starting phase `fix-qt-module-detection'
    error: in phase 'fix-qt-module-detection': uncaught exception:
    wrong-type-arg "string-append" "Wrong type (expecting ~A): ~S" ("string" #f) (#f) 
    phase `fix-qt-module-detection' failed after 0.0 seconds
    Backtrace:
              19 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/hmja8r0wsfk8vjxkvy0fxa5sfbi…")
    In guix/build/gnu-build-system.scm:
        908:2 18 (gnu-build #:source _ #:outputs _ #:inputs _ #:phases . #)
    In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
      1752:10 17 (with-exception-handler _ _ #:unwind? _ # _)
    In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
        634:9 16 (for-each #<procedure 7ffff40d35e0 at guix/build/gnu-b…> …)
    In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
      1752:10 15 (with-exception-handler _ _ #:unwind? _ # _)
    In guix/build/gnu-build-system.scm:
       929:23 14 (_)
    In ice-9/eval.scm:
       293:34 13 (_ #(#(#<directory (guile-user) 7ffff77f7c80>) (# # …)))
    In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
       586:29 12 (map1 ("/gnu/store/rlim3xrf4v1hzjd3k6vpl2i0k53l2fsf-…" …))
       586:29 11 (map1 ("/gnu/store/i5mkjrxmyybshk3ka3m47piqv77698gz-…" …))
       586:29 10 (map1 ("/gnu/store/59rqjp4g9xsmcfcgss2174ak13nd1dm1-…" …))
       586:29  9 (map1 ("/gnu/store/q8iwl3sdgdvwxfgxsbvga70kb88wykch-…" …))
       586:29  8 (map1 ("/gnu/store/alp588qxq5hd57hxm58i7dmqxm362z77-…" …))
       586:29  7 (map1 ("/gnu/store/4011bxwbpj51rxq9n739dr29iqdwrnhj-…" …))
       586:29  6 (map1 ("/gnu/store/f8zsbzvyzwnlr2g26s31h5km41gh66b8-…" …))
       586:29  5 (map1 ("/gnu/store/f887mmvdhg166p0pr78r02k10lrx6h1k-…" …))
       586:29  4 (map1 ("/gnu/store/wgzaypbf65az91pgmmyjncv9rrjc3dh0-…" …))
       586:17  3 (map1 (#f "/gnu/store/8rxh7dxsr5jagkxmzmlys242jy8l8p…" …))
    In unknown file:
               2 (string-append #f "/include/qt5")
    In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
      1685:16  1 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
      1685:16  0 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
    
    ice-9/boot-9.scm:1685:16: In procedure raise-exception:
    In procedure string-append: Wrong type (expecting string): #f

Can someone, please, check if this is indeed a new issue or freecad can still be installed?