Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] Update and restyle Khronos OpenCL packages

From: Ahmad Draidi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 00:19:56 +0400

Hello Guix,

Version 2 of this patch series uses a common version variable.

While working on Vulkan packages, I noticed the common version variable
%vulkan-sdk-version so I thought I'd use the same pattern here. Upstream
seems to be unified or unifying also[1].

I avoided using the full version string with the "v" included (e.g. v2023.12.14)
to minimize changes, though it might be more future proof to use the whole string.

[1]: https://github.com/KhronosGroup/OpenCL-SDK

Ahmad Draidi (5):
  gnu: opencl-headers, opencl-clhpp and opencl-icd-loader: Replace
    version with %opencl-sdk-version.
  gnu: %opencl-sdk-version: Update to 2023.12.14.
  gnu: opencl-clhpp: Update package style.
  gnu: opencl-headers: Update package style.
  gnu: opencl-icd-loader: Update package style.

 gnu/packages/opencl.scm | 42 +++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 1 file changed, 24 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

base-commit: 298aed72a2a76be33f9a55bed22636acd7a4f9b9
-- 
2.41.0