Subject: bug#70191: closed (Re: bug#70191: 30.0.50; 'restart-emacs' function don't work on Windows systerm for Emacsbranche master)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 16:31:05 +0000

Your bug report

#70191: 30.0.50; 'restart-emacs' function don't work on Windows systerm for Emacs branche master  

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
70191: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=70191
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#70191: 30.0.50; 'restart-emacs' function don't work on Windows systerm for Emacsbranche master
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: "isouthrain" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 19:29:40 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: "isouthrain" <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 00:14:41 +0800
> 
> Sorry to bother you, can now successfully restart eamcs.
> I don't know what happened, it seems random.
> Now, Please close this question.
> Thank you for your work!

Thanks, closing

Subject: 30.0.50; 'restart-emacs' function don't work on Windows systerm for Emacs branche master
From: ISouthRain <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 18:08:25 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

commit 57e78f2d49a5b1a2337a15254e7b8c87aa63c83a
examble:
emacs.exe -Q
M-x: restart-emacs
don't work

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32, git sha1 57e78f2) of
 2024-04-04 built on DESKTOP-LM2GC14
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19045
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.19045.3693)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation=aot --without-dbus'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: CHS
  locale-coding-system: cp936

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  server-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  awesome-tab-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  perfect-margin-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-global-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-global-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  global-origami-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  good-scroll-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/Jack/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20240321.2209/transient hides f:/App/emacs-build/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
f:/App/emacs-build/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/jsonrpc hides c:/Users/Jack/AppData/Roaming/.freedom.d/core-new/copilot/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite helpful
cc-langs imenu trace cl-print edebug debug backtrace info-look f
help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs shell tempel-collection tempel vc-git
sh-script smie executable vertico-directory org-auto-tangle ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-visual-indent org-indent
org-dynamic-bullets oc-basic ffap ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi server mule-util
org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id
org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture ob-latex ob-python python treesit ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
org-download org-element org-persist avl-tree generator org-attach
org-id org-refile url-http url-auth url-gw nsm async
org-protocol-capture-html eww xdg url-queue mm-url image-file
image-converter gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr org-protocol org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func org-compat org-macs
emacsql-sqlite emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler
magit-section format-spec cursor-sensor consult bookmark awesome-tab
projectile project lisp-mnt grep compile text-property-search comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs perfect-margin
whitespace rainbow-delimiters flyspell ispell page-break-lines time
autorevert filenotify saveplace recentf tree-widget hl-line minions
marginalia vertico compat savehist undo-fu-session super-save
smartparens loadhist thingatpt ace-pinyin avy ring dimmer face-remap
color company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-yasnippet
company-keywords company-capf diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc
vc-dispatcher diff-mode origami origami-parsers rx cl s dash good-scroll
good-scroll-linear good-scroll-bezier company-dict company-files company
undo-fu pinyinlib orderless edmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key
modus-operandi-tinted-theme modus-themes time-date cal-julian
theme-changer solar cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs kmacro
easy-mmode display-fill-column-indicator display-line-numbers
benchmark-init advice cl-extra help-mode use-package-ensure
use-package-core cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit emacs-git-version
ace-pinyin-autoloads ace-window-autoloads ahk-mode-autoloads
annotate-autoloads aria2-autoloads benchmark-init-autoloads
company-dict-autoloads company-autoloads consult-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads dimmer-autoloads diredfl-autoloads docker-autoloads
aio-autoloads elfeed-autoloads elpa-mirror-autoloads emms-autoloads
flyspell-correct-avy-menu-autoloads avy-menu-autoloads avy-autoloads
flyspell-correct-autoloads format-all-autoloads good-scroll-autoloads
google-translate-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
f-autoloads ibuffer-project-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
language-id-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase git-commit-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads markdown-toc-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
minions-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads
kv-autoloads nyan-mode-autoloads orderless-autoloads
org-auto-tangle-autoloads org-cliplink-autoloads org-download-autoloads
org-journal-autoloads org-roam-ui-autoloads org-roam-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads emacsql-autoloads origami-autoloads
ox-hugo-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads ht-autoloads
page-break-lines-autoloads parent-mode-autoloads
perfect-margin-autoloads pinyinlib-autoloads popup-autoloads
posframe-autoloads projectile-autoloads pyim-autoloads async-autoloads
pyim-basedict-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads ripgrep-autoloads
s-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads smartparens-autoloads dash-autoloads
super-save-autoloads tablist-autoloads telega-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads tempel-collection-autoloads
tempel-autoloads theme-changer-autoloads tomelr-autoloads
transient-autoloads undo-fu-autoloads undo-fu-session-autoloads
vertico-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads websocket-autoloads info
with-editor-autoloads xr-autoloads zoom-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
china-util rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp
disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty
move-toolbar make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 619821 304353) (symbols 48 44059 3) (strings 32 169034 9185)
 (string-bytes 1 5867780) (vectors 16 74437) (vector-slots 8 1673422 301790)
 (floats 8 963 12364) (intervals 56 8673 1205) (buffers 992 18))