Subject: [bug#70178] Request for merging "mesa-updates" branch

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 11:32:14 +0100

Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> writes:

> John Kehayias via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> I submitted a bunch of patches to mesa-updates a few days ago. From
>> what I can tell things have gone well on x86_64, with most of the
>> "new" failures listed are compared to previous mesa-updates and are
>> ones broken on master too. A few failed from some time issue on hydra
>> 128. And a few were legitimate failures which I have fixed. I'll go
>> through again and make sure I didn't miss anything. I've been using
>> this branch locally for a few things without issues so far.
>>
>> So...I'm guessing the main thing is to wait for non-x86 coverage. Is
>> there a way to see that on Bordeaux? As always, please report any
>> issues, but hopefully this will be good to go once builds are done.
>
> The page on QA should show substitute availability [1]. It's probably
> going to take a week, probably closer to two to get to a reasonable
> level.

Substitute availability is getting there, it's just i686-linux which is
lagging behind (which is expected with the limited compute resources
available).

I've just pushed a merge commit to keep the branch up to date with
master.