Subject: bug#70160: closed (Re: [bug#70160] [PATCH] gnu: gedit: Update to 44.3.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 11:34:04 +0000

Your bug report

#70160: [PATCH] gnu: gedit: Update to 44.3.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
70160: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=70160
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#70160] [PATCH] gnu: gedit: Update to 44.3.
From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
To: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>, Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]>, Attila Lendvai <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 12:33:28 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> writes:

> [email-masked] writes:
>
>> From: Attila Lendvai <[email-masked]>
>>
>> Change-Id: Ib13eb5a09939de440874fc9f558d38aab5d5e49c
>
> Reviewed-by: Maxim Cournoyer <maxim.cournoyer@gmail>

Looks good to me as well, I've pushed this to master as
fa0413c2cea3a7ebbddfaf9fd3a2122ee659ebe7.

Chris

Subject: [PATCH] gnu: gedit: Update to 44.3.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Attila Lendvai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 13:13:11 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

From: Attila Lendvai <[email-masked]>

Change-Id: Ib13eb5a09939de440874fc9f558d38aab5d5e49c
---
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
index c8305b0dd88..bdc84524a3e 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
@@ -7781,7 +7781,7 @@ (define-public gjs
 (define-public gedit
   (package
     (name "gedit")
-    (version "44.1")
+    (version "44.3")
     (source (origin
               (method url-fetch)
               (uri (string-append "mirror://gnome/sources/" name "/"
@@ -7789,7 +7789,7 @@ (define-public gedit
                                   name "-" version ".tar.xz"))
               (sha256
                (base32
-                "1nlgbnagahymb8l41kgz3nwc4p9cj3zx39428z6zik44fa6kfqh4"))))
+                "0j8p7lnf05sbw194babasfhvpd3pp29f17kvzn16ffnh34psn3y9"))))
     (build-system meson-build-system)
     (arguments
      (list

base-commit: 6e2db85ca83528199a46b002d2592bd4bef017c8
prerequisite-patch-id: ecd98c3607846b732bde724a08cae56ffec4a6c3
prerequisite-patch-id: 6793c8ad24215c5f14ce71a4741fff5f6ccd7eeb
prerequisite-patch-id: 52e0d371350dbeb839990acd0bbe70bc5b5b995b
prerequisite-patch-id: 504c90457c9d79e43b99ee020ba694d8caeb90d8
prerequisite-patch-id: d64e04ff364130aa81dfba39ac9d7acf9da4a384
prerequisite-patch-id: 8ac614d3a01f37a8f120a54c2ae0d54c43bafd00
prerequisite-patch-id: 5a7198d3c2e5c1711c707875657886fada86045c
prerequisite-patch-id: 4eaf6383c3eb26aadbd0caf24a0bc100ddc87ed6
prerequisite-patch-id: 284f0e3d9f15bd7c4fe6c7f82708ba64dcb3035e
prerequisite-patch-id: d90a56800d3507524c19892119b3c3f42af12b8f
prerequisite-patch-id: 2adcd37ab1f0752ec27a4edabbabe1c65d88f122
prerequisite-patch-id: 914c18cf13182ab21ffeb2fdbbaebd5bb6451aaa
prerequisite-patch-id: 97ae86c4f1ecfca2a36a7e3e1c533aa0664aa183
prerequisite-patch-id: 10de0111c88e9edd9b667e969426c8c15134adf0
prerequisite-patch-id: f6fb05a9a43c210ce84109b7ba5bd35341f97450
-- 
2.41.0