Subject: bug#70156: [PATCH] ; * src/json.c (Fjson_insert): Fix typo in doc.

From: Randy Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2024 01:38:57 +0000

See attached patch.

From aae6d34b1980bcbd8fcc671466c62680354f02ea Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Randy Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 21:29:55 -0400
Subject: [PATCH] ; * src/json.c (Fjson_insert): Fix typo in doc.

---
 src/json.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/src/json.c b/src/json.c
index b4ea84206fe..3c4d90d8d0a 100644
--- a/src/json.c
+++ b/src/json.c
@@ -637,7 +637,7 @@ DEFUN ("json-insert", Fjson_insert, Sjson_insert, 1, MANY,
        doc: /* Insert the JSON representation of OBJECT before point.
 This is the same as (insert (json-serialize OBJECT ...)), but potentially
 faster, and with the difference that Unicode characters are inserted as
-themselves into multibyte buffers, and as UTF-8 byte sequencess into
+themselves into multibyte buffers, and as UTF-8 byte sequences into
 unibyte buffers.
 See the function `json-serialize' for allowed values of OBJECT and ARGS.
 usage: (json-insert OBJECT &rest ARGS)  */)
-- 
2.44.0