Subject: Re: bug#70145: [PATCH] Add sqlite-execute-batch command

From: "J.P." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2024 18:56:54 -0700

Hi Javier,

Thanks for working on this. I think Emacs applications will find it
handy for things like initializing a new database. Just a couple things
I spotted in passing. (I don't really know anything, though, so feel
free to ignore.)

Javier Olaechea <[email-masked]> writes:

> * test/lisp/sqlite-tests.el (with-sqlite-execute-batch-test): Test it.
         ~~~~

I think there's also a test/src/sqlite-tests.el file, which seems to
contain tests for those primitives defined in src/sqlite.c. Perhaps this
test should go there instead?

> diff --git a/test/lisp/sqlite-tests.el b/test/lisp/sqlite-tests.el
> index d4892a27efc..7053026eb82 100644
> --- a/test/lisp/sqlite-tests.el
> +++ b/test/lisp/sqlite-tests.el
> @@ -48,4 +48,29 @@ with-sqlite-transaction/rollback
>      ;; First insertion (a=1) rolled back.
>      (should-not (sqlite-select db "select * from test"))))
>  
> +(ert-deftest with-sqlite-execute-batch-test ()

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I don't think you need the "with-" part (or the
"-test" part), no?