Subject: [bug#70131] [PATCH v3 0/6] Update U-Boot.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2024 20:58:28 +0100

Hello,

The first and second patch should be applied together.  The second patch
updates U-Boot to v2024.10, and the patches for u-boot-rockpro64-rk3399
and u-boot-sandbox are updated and squashed into it.

I turned the ARM Trusted Firmware patch into #74849.  The last patch of
this series requires [PATCH 3/6] of #74849.

I will submit the patches adding Nano Pi R4S, etc. support as part of
#72987, in case they also work with future revisions of this series.
The fourth patch is split off from [PATCH v2] of #72987.  The third and
fifth patches are completely new.

Cheers,
Herman

Herman Rimm (6):
  Revert "gnu: u-boot-tools: Fix segfault while running tests."
  gnu: u-boot: Update to 2024.10.
  gnu: u-boot-tools: Remove extraneous native-input.
  gnu: u-boot: Use search-patches.
  gnu: bootloaders: u-boot-sandbox: Reformat.
  gnu: u-boot: Use guix-name.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 -
 gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm                  | 139 +++++++-------
 .../u-boot-allow-disabling-openssl.patch      |   3 +
 .../u-boot-build-without-libcrypto.patch      | 123 -------------
 .../patches/u-boot-calloc-visibility.patch    |  18 --
 .../patches/u-boot-rockchip-inno-usb.patch    | 171 ++----------------
 6 files changed, 80 insertions(+), 376 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/u-boot-build-without-libcrypto.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/u-boot-calloc-visibility.patch

base-commit: 0787a180b3ca64d3958438920ca1b58a2a27fba4
-- 
2.45.2