Subject: [bug#70131] [PATCH v2 6/8] gnu: u-boot-rockpro64-rk3399: Unconfigure CONFIG_DM_SCSI.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2024 16:45:05 +0200

* gnu/packages/bootloaders (u-boot-rockpro64-rk3399): Remove
CONFIG_DM_SCSI in favor of CONFIG_SCSI.
---
 gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm | 1 -
 1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm b/gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm
index d8d1add399..127340d4c1 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm
@@ -1463,7 +1463,6 @@ (define-public u-boot-rockpro64-rk3399
                                                "CONFIG_SATA_SIL=y"
                                                "CONFIG_SCSI=y"
                                                "CONFIG_SCSI_AHCI=y"
-                                               "CONFIG_DM_SCSI=y"
                                                ;; Disable SPL FIT signatures,
                                                ;; due to GPLv2 and Openssl
                                                ;; license incompatibilities
-- 
2.45.2