Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Update U-boot.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 07:35:25 +0200

Hello,

I bumped U-boot to a proper release, that's all.

Cheers,
Herman

Herman Rimm (5):
  gnu: bootloader: Add nanopi-r4s-rk3399 bootloader.
  gnu: u-boot: Use DDR3 patch for Nano Pi R4S.
  gnu: firmware: Update make-arm-trusted-firmware to 2.10.
  gnu: u-boot: Update to 2024.04.
  gnu: bootloader: Add orangepi-zero2w bootloader.

 gnu/bootloader/u-boot.scm                     |  24 +++-
 gnu/local.mk                                  |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm                  |  66 ++++++++--
 gnu/packages/firmware.scm                     |  11 +-
 .../u-boot-build-without-libcrypto.patch      | 123 ------------------
 .../patches/u-boot-nanopi-r4s-ddr3.patch      |  25 ++++
 6 files changed, 110 insertions(+), 143 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/u-boot-build-without-libcrypto.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/u-boot-nanopi-r4s-ddr3.patch

base-commit: 014875b29e68da6357a5323e6dd1eaa74a05b753
-- 
2.41.0