Subject: [bug#70131] [PATCH 0/5] Add bootloaders and update U-Boot.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 22:20:11 +0200

Hello,

Besides the bootloader, there is a patch for my Nano Pi R4S variant. For
the new U-Boot release, kwbimage now enables openssl. Disabling kwbimage
makes the sandbox tests fail. I disabled the tests and have not
investigated further. The new release adds support for the Orange Pi
Zero 2W, for which I also added a bootloader. Along the way I upgraded
the ATF package, though I don't think it's required for the Zero 2W.

Cheers,
Herman

Herman Rimm (5):
  gnu: bootloader: Add nanopi-r4s-rk3399 bootloader.
  gnu: u-boot: Use DDR3 patch for Nano Pi R4S.
  gnu: firmware: Update make-arm-trusted-firmware to 2.10.
  gnu: u-boot: Update to 2024.04-rc5.
  gnu: bootloader: Add orangepi-zero2w bootloader.

 gnu/bootloader/u-boot.scm                     |  24 +++-
 gnu/local.mk                                  |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm                  |  66 ++++++++--
 gnu/packages/firmware.scm                     |  11 +-
 .../u-boot-build-without-libcrypto.patch      | 123 ------------------
 .../patches/u-boot-nanopi-r4s-ddr3.patch      |  25 ++++
 6 files changed, 110 insertions(+), 143 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/u-boot-build-without-libcrypto.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/u-boot-nanopi-r4s-ddr3.patch

base-commit: a17976e975001d3e95c998f1196a39bbb432de4f
-- 
2.41.0