Subject: Re: [bug#70131] [PATCH v3 0/6] Update U-Boot.

From: Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2024 01:20:53 -0800

On 2024-12-13, Herman Rimm wrote:
> The first and second patch should be applied together.  The second patch
> updates U-Boot to v2024.10, and the patches for u-boot-rockpro64-rk3399
> and u-boot-sandbox are updated and squashed into it.

I successfully build-tested a few of these (with the guix-name patch
reverted):

/gnu/store/pqsbkssz6x8mfrxkhnf07xhczkk9s3bl-u-boot-rock64-rk3328-2024.10
/gnu/store/s6vwgw88s5cx01nwrwmx31pn8x6g0d6i-u-boot-rockpro64-rk3399-2024.10
/gnu/store/z4ziy84n4fk8pqyqddyhxxa2ssdn1fb1-u-boot-rpi-arm64-2024.10

This is obviously not comprehensive... as there are quite a few
variants.

I might be able to actually test the above targets actually produce a
working u-boot and even have some old guix installs on some of them that
I might be able to update to actually boot test them all the way.

Might even be able to build test and boot test a few more as well, but
for now, let's start with those...

> I turned the ARM Trusted Firmware patch into #74849.  The last patch of
> this series requires [PATCH 3/6] of #74849.

I tested without that patch applied, as there were issues getting
arm-trusted-firmware variants to build.

live well,
  vagrant