Subject: bug#70124: closed (Re: bug#70124: 29.3.50; Crash via indirect buffers)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 12:05:02 +0000

Your bug report

#70124: 29.3.50; Crash via indirect buffers

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
70124: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=70124
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#70124: 29.3.50; Crash via indirect buffers
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Braun Gábor <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 15:03:59 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Braun Gábor <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 12:54:20 +0200
> 
> After building Emacs from source, I have added the following file
> to the build directory:
> 
> File ./bug-indirect-crash.el
> 
> ;;; bug-indirect-crash.el --- Crash via indirect buffer  -*- 
> lexical-binding: t; coding: utf-8; -*-
> 
> ;;; Commentary:
> ;; Crash Emacs by stupid use of indirect buffers.
> 
> ;;; Code:
> (let (buffer)
>   (with-temp-buffer
>     (with-current-buffer
> 	(setq buffer
> 	      (make-indirect-buffer
> 	       (current-buffer)
> 	       (generate-new-buffer-name "indirect")))
>       (setq-local kill-buffer-query-functions (list #'ignore))))
>   (with-demoted-errors "Error: %S" (set-buffer buffer))
>   (message "Current buffer: %s" (current-buffer))
>   (insert ?A))
> ;;; bug-indirect-crash.el ends here.
> 
> End of file./bug-indirect-crash.el
> 
> Below is the command I have run Emacs and the output of the 
> command:
> 
> $ src/emacs -Q --batch -l ./bug-indirect-crash.el 
> Error: (error "Marker does not point anywhere")
> Current buffer: indirect
> Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
> 
> 
> I find the error about the marker weird, have no idea which marker 
> it
> is.
> I expect an error like "Selecting deleted buffer" instead.
> I also find the second line strange:
> (seemingly an indirect buffer is current whose base buffer is 
> killed).

Thanks.  This is already fixed on the master branch (which will
eventually become Emacs 30), where I get:

  emacs -Q --batch -l d:/usr/eli/data/bug-indirect-crash.el
  Unable to kill buffer whose indirect buffer `indirect' cannot be killed

(Btw, even on the emacs-29 branch I don't see a crash, I see an error:

  emacs -Q --batch -l d:/usr/eli/data /bug-indirect-crash.el
  Error: (error "Marker does not point anywhere")
  Current buffer: indirect

But that could be system-dependent.)

So I'm closing this bug as already solved.

Subject: 29.3.50; Crash via indirect buffers
From: Braun Gábor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 12:54:20 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

After building Emacs from source, I have added the following file
to the build directory:

File ./bug-indirect-crash.el

;;; bug-indirect-crash.el --- Crash via indirect buffer  -*- 
lexical-binding: t; coding: utf-8; -*-

;;; Commentary:
;; Crash Emacs by stupid use of indirect buffers.

;;; Code:
(let (buffer)
  (with-temp-buffer
    (with-current-buffer
	(setq buffer
	      (make-indirect-buffer
	       (current-buffer)
	       (generate-new-buffer-name "indirect")))
      (setq-local kill-buffer-query-functions (list #'ignore))))
  (with-demoted-errors "Error: %S" (set-buffer buffer))
  (message "Current buffer: %s" (current-buffer))
  (insert ?A))
;;; bug-indirect-crash.el ends here.

End of file./bug-indirect-crash.el

Below is the command I have run Emacs and the output of the 
command:

$ src/emacs -Q --batch -l ./bug-indirect-crash.el 
Error: (error "Marker does not point anywhere")
Current buffer: indirect
Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault

I find the error about the marker weird, have no idea which marker 
it
is.
I expect an error like "Selecting deleted buffer" instead.
I also find the second line strange:
(seemingly an indirect buffer is current whose base buffer is 
killed).

gdb session:

Current directory is /home/gabor/src/build/emacs-29.3/src/
GNU gdb (Debian 13.1-3) 13.1
Reading symbols from /home/gabor/src/build/emacs-29.3/src/emacs...
SIGINT is used by the debugger.
Are you sure you want to change it? (y or n) [answered Y; input 
not from terminal]
DISPLAY = :0
TERM = dumb
Breakpoint 2 at 0x13a480: file ../../../emacs/src/xterm.c, line 
26136.
.gdbinit:1: Error in sourced command file:
/home/gabor/src/build/emacs-29.3/../../emacs/src/.gdbinit:1375: 
Error in sourced command file:
Scripting in the "Python" language is not supported in this copy 
of GDB.
Downloading source file /home/gabor/src/build/emacs-29.3/src/
<built-in>...
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/gabor/src/build/emacs-29.3/src/emacs -Q --
batch -l ../bug-indirect-crash.el
Downloading separate debug info for system-supplied DSO at 
0x7ffff7fc9000...
Downloading separate debug info for /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/
libdbus-1.so.3...
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/
libthread_db.so.1".
Downloading separate debug info for /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/
libfribidi.so.0...

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
Download failed: Invalid argument.  Continuing without source file 
./string/../sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/memmove-vec-unaligned-erms.S.
__memcpy_avx_unaligned_erms () at ../sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/
memmove-vec-unaligned-erms.S:331
Download failed: Invalid argument.  Continuing without source file 
./string/../sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/memmove-vec-unaligned-erms.S.
331	../sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/memmove-vec-unaligned-
erms.S: No such file or directory.
(gdb) Download failed: Invalid argument.  Continuing without 
source file ./string/../sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/memmove-vec-
unaligned-erms.S.
bt full
#0  __memcpy_avx_unaligned_erms () at ../sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/
memmove-vec-unaligned-erms.S:331
No locals.
#1  0x00005555556ffc43 in insert_1_both 
(string=string@entry=0x7fffffffdb6b "AUU", nchars=nchars@entry=1, 
nbytes=nbytes@entry=1, inherit=inherit@entry=false, 
prepare=prepare@entry=true, 
before_markers=before_markers@entry=false) at ../../../emacs/src/
insdel.c:918
No locals.
#2  0x0000555555700260 in insert_1_both (before_markers=false, 
prepare=true, inherit=false, nbytes=1, nchars=1, 
string=0x7fffffffdb6b "AUU") at ../../../emacs/src/insdel.c:888
No locals.
#3  insert (string=0x7fffffffdb6b "AUU", nbytes=1) at ../../../
emacs/src/insdel.c:679
        len = 1
        opoint = <optimized out>
#4  0x000055555574dc18 in general_insert_function 
(insert_func=0x5555557002b0 <insert>, 
insert_from_string_func=0x555555700580 <insert_from_string>, 
inherit=inherit@entry=false, nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffdbc0) at 
../../../emacs/src/editfns.c:1353
        c = <optimized out>
        str = "AUU\000"
        len = <optimized out>
        argnum = 0
        val = <optimized out>
#5  0x000055555574dcaf in Finsert (nargs=<optimized out>, 
args=<optimized out>) at ../../../emacs/src/editfns.c:1393
No locals.
#6  0x000055555575fdb7 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at 
../../../emacs/src/eval.c:2474
        vals = 0x7fffffffdbc0
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 1184
        }
        args_left = <optimized out>
        numargs = 1
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        original_args = 0x555555eb48c3
        count = <optimized out>
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        funcar = <optimized out>
        argvals = {0x7ffff1a7e70d, 0x55555575c1f2 <unbind_to+594>, 
0x555555eb4000, 0x55555576a3a4 <Fnconc+244>, 0xb, 0xd500, 0x0, 
0x555555eb4e33}
        retry = <optimized out>
#7  0x0000555555761be5 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at ../../../emacs/src/
eval.c:436
        form = <optimized out>
        val = 0x555555ed1d94
        val = <optimized out>
        form = <optimized out>
#8  Flet (args=0x555555eb42b3) at ../../../emacs/src/eval.c:1026
        temps = 0x7fffffffdc80
        tem = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 0x555555eb42e3
        elt = <optimized out>
        count = {
          bytes = 1120
        }
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 1120
        }
        varlist = <optimized out>
        varlist_len = <optimized out>
        nvars = <optimized out>
#9  0x000055555575fef7 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at 
../../../emacs/src/eval.c:2453
        args_left = 0x555555eb42b3
        numargs = 5
        original_fun = 0xa560
        original_args = 0x555555eb42b3
        count = <optimized out>
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        funcar = <optimized out>
        argvals = {0x0, 0x555555786954 
<readevalloop_eager_expand_eval+340>, 0x36, 0x1, 0x2aaa9c0d7690, 
0x555555eb4e53, 0x30, 0x7fffffffde00}
        retry = <optimized out>
#10 0x000055555578e869 in readevalloop 
(readcharfun=readcharfun@entry=0x555555ec6f8d, 
infile0=infile0@entry=0x0, 
sourcename=sourcename@entry=0x555555ed0144, 
printflag=printflag@entry=false, unibyte=unibyte@entry=0x0, 
readfun=readfun@entry=0x0, start=0x0, end=<optimized out>) at 
../../../emacs/src/lread.c:2348
        count1 = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        val = 0x555555eb4e53
        count = <optimized out>
        b = <optimized out>
        continue_reading_p = true
        lex_bound = <optimized out>
        whole_buffer = true
        first_sexp = <optimized out>
        macroexpand = 0x2aaa9c0d7690
#11 0x000055555578f967 in Feval_buffer (buffer=<optimized out>, 
printflag=0x0, filename=0x555555ed0144, unibyte=0x0, 
do_allow_print=<optimized out>) at ../../../emacs/src/lread.c:2421
        count = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
        buf = 0x555555ec6f8d
#12 0x00005555557a4e92 in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>, 
args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, 
args=<optimized out>) at ../../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:809
        call_nargs = 5
        call_fun = <optimized out>
        count1 = <optimized out>
        template = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        call_args = 0x7ffff11ff290
        original_fun = 0x2aaa9bfe9d40
        bytecode = <optimized out>
        op = 5
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 
0x5555557a527d <exec_byte_code+1981>, 0x5555557a5278 
<exec_byte_code+1976>, 0x5555557a5273 <exec_byte_code+1971>, 
0x5555557a4c8e <exec_byte_code+462>, 0x5555557a4c8e 
<exec_byte_code+462>, 0x5555557a523f <exec_byte_code+1919>, 
0x5555557a520b <exec_byte_code+1867>, 0x5555557a59e1 
<exec_byte_code+3873>, 0x5555557a59dc <exec_byte_code+3868>, 
0x5555557a59d7 <exec_byte_code+3863>, 0x5555557a59d2 
<exec_byte_code+3858>, 0x5555557a4cbd <exec_byte_code+509>, 
0x5555557a4cc0 <exec_byte_code+512>, 0x5555557a59c4 
<exec_byte_code+3844>, 0x5555557a59e6 <exec_byte_code+3878>, 
0x5555557a5a71 <exec_byte_code+4017>, 0x5555557a5a6c 
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x5555557a5a67 <exec_byte_code+4007>, 
0x5555557a5a62 <exec_byte_code+4002>, 0x5555557a4c1a 
<exec_byte_code+346>, 0x5555557a4c20 <exec_byte_code+352>, 
0x5555557a5a46 <exec_byte_code+3974>, 0x5555557a5a54 
<exec_byte_code+3988>, 0x5555557a59f9 <exec_byte_code+3897>, 
0x5555557a59f4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x5555557a5fb5 
<exec_byte_code+5365>, 0x5555557a5fb0 <exec_byte_code+5360>, 
0x5555557a4f1a <exec_byte_code+1114>, 0x5555557a4f20 
<exec_byte_code+1120>, 0x5555557a5a0c <exec_byte_code+3916>, 
0x5555557a59fe <exec_byte_code+3902>, 0x5555557a5f8f 
<exec_byte_code+5327>, 0x5555557a5f8a <exec_byte_code+5322>, 
0x5555557a5f85 <exec_byte_code+5317>, 0x5555557a5f80 
<exec_byte_code+5312>, 0x5555557a4d2b <exec_byte_code+619>, 
0x5555557a4d30 <exec_byte_code+624>, 0x5555557a5fa2 
<exec_byte_code+5346>, 0x5555557a5f94 <exec_byte_code+5332>, 
0x5555557a5f5f <exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x5555557a5f5a 
<exec_byte_code+5274>, 0x5555557a5f55 <exec_byte_code+5269>, 
0x5555557a5f50 <exec_byte_code+5264>, 0x5555557a4f63 
<exec_byte_code+1187>, 0x5555557a4f68 <exec_byte_code+1192>, 
0x5555557a5f72 <exec_byte_code+5298>, 0x5555557a5f64 
<exec_byte_code+5284>, 0x5555557a5bc9 <exec_byte_code+4361>, 
0x5555557a5bf6 <exec_byte_code+4406>, 0x5555557a5c60 
<exec_byte_code+4512>, 0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555557a6ddf 
<exec_byte_code+8991>, 0x5555557a6d73 <exec_byte_code+8883>, 
0x5555557a6d37 <exec_byte_code+8823>, 0x5555557a6cfb 
<exec_byte_code+8763>, 0x5555557a6cbd <exec_byte_code+8701>, 
0x5555557a5ae3 <exec_byte_code+4131>, 0x5555557a5aaa 
<exec_byte_code+4074>, 0x5555557a6c92 <exec_byte_code+8658>, 
0x5555557a5b95 <exec_byte_code+4309>, 0x5555557a5a76 
<exec_byte_code+4022>, 0x5555557a6c59 <exec_byte_code+8601>, 
0x5555557a6c30 <exec_byte_code+8560>, 0x5555557a6bf7 
<exec_byte_code+8503>, 0x5555557a6bc1 <exec_byte_code+8449>, 
0x5555557a6b87 <exec_byte_code+8391>, 0x5555557a6b22 
<exec_byte_code+8290>, 0x5555557a6ab4 <exec_byte_code+8180>, 
0x5555557a6a3f <exec_byte_code+8063>, 0x5555557a6a16 
<exec_byte_code+8022>, 0x5555557a69ed <exec_byte_code+7981>, 
0x5555557a69b4 <exec_byte_code+7924>, 0x5555557a697b 
<exec_byte_code+7867>, 0x5555557a6942 <exec_byte_code+7810>, 
0x5555557a6905 <exec_byte_code+7749>, 0x5555557a68d2 
<exec_byte_code+7698>, 0x5555557a689f <exec_byte_code+7647>, 
0x5555557a686c <exec_byte_code+7596>, 0x5555557a67db 
<exec_byte_code+7451>, 0x5555557a6786 <exec_byte_code+7366>, 
0x5555557a673c <exec_byte_code+7292>, 0x5555557a66ef 
<exec_byte_code+7215>, 0x5555557a66a2 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 
0x5555557a6655 <exec_byte_code+7061>, 0x5555557a6608 
<exec_byte_code+6984>, 0x5555557a65b7 <exec_byte_code+6903>, 
0x5555557a6561 <exec_byte_code+6817>, 0x5555557a6510 
<exec_byte_code+6736>, 0x5555557a64bf <exec_byte_code+6655>, 
0x5555557a646e <exec_byte_code+6574>, 0x5555557a641c 
<exec_byte_code+6492>, 0x5555557a6340 <exec_byte_code+6272>, 
0x5555557a4fa9 <exec_byte_code+1257>, 0x5555557a6317 
<exec_byte_code+6231>, 0x5555557a62e9 <exec_byte_code+6185>, 
0x5555557a626a <exec_byte_code+6058>, 0x5555557a6227 
<exec_byte_code+5991>, 0x5555557a61fe <exec_byte_code+5950>, 
0x5555557a61d3 <exec_byte_code+5907>, 0x5555557a61a8 
<exec_byte_code+5864>, 0x5555557a6175 <exec_byte_code+5813>, 
0x5555557a614a <exec_byte_code+5770>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555557a611f <exec_byte_code+5727>, 
0x5555557a60f4 <exec_byte_code+5684>, 0x5555557a60c9 
<exec_byte_code+5641>, 0x5555557a609e <exec_byte_code+5598>, 
0x5555557a6073 <exec_byte_code+5555>, 0x5555557a604a 
<exec_byte_code+5514>, 0x5555557a4fa9 <exec_byte_code+1257>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555557a600c 
<exec_byte_code+5452>, 0x5555557a5fe3 <exec_byte_code+5411>, 
0x5555557a5fba <exec_byte_code+5370>, 0x5555557a58cb 
<exec_byte_code+3595>, 0x5555557a5892 <exec_byte_code+3538>, 
0x5555557a5869 <exec_byte_code+3497>, 0x5555557a5840 
<exec_byte_code+3456>, 0x5555557a5807 <exec_byte_code+3399>, 
0x5555557a57ce <exec_byte_code+3342>, 0x5555557a5795 
<exec_byte_code+3285>, 0x5555557a576a <exec_byte_code+3242>, 
0x5555557a5741 <exec_byte_code+3201>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555557a5d50 <exec_byte_code+4752>, 
0x5555557a5ee1 <exec_byte_code+5153>, 0x5555557a598a 
<exec_byte_code+3786>, 0x5555557a5ea7 <exec_byte_code+5095>, 
0x5555557a5e70 <exec_byte_code+5040>, 0x5555557a5e39 
<exec_byte_code+4985>, 0x5555557a5da2 <exec_byte_code+4834>, 
0x5555557a5d84 <exec_byte_code+4804>, 0x5555557a5a1a 
<exec_byte_code+3930>, 0x5555557a5d32 <exec_byte_code+4722>, 
0x5555557a5cd6 <exec_byte_code+4630>, 0x5555557a5ca8 
<exec_byte_code+4584>, 0x5555557a5c68 <exec_byte_code+4520>, 
0x5555557a6efb <exec_byte_code+9275>, 0x5555557a6ebe 
<exec_byte_code+9214>, 0x5555557a6e7b <exec_byte_code+9147>, 
0x5555557a6e25 <exec_byte_code+9061>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555557a5704 <exec_byte_code+3140>, 
0x5555557a56db <exec_byte_code+3099>, 0x5555557a56b2 
<exec_byte_code+3058>, 0x5555557a5689 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 
0x5555557a5660 <exec_byte_code+2976>, 0x5555557a5627 
<exec_byte_code+2919>, 0x5555557a55ee <exec_byte_code+2862>, 
0x5555557a55b5 <exec_byte_code+2805>, 0x5555557a557c 
<exec_byte_code+2748>, 0x5555557a552f <exec_byte_code+2671>, 
0x5555557a54f6 <exec_byte_code+2614>, 0x5555557a54bd 
<exec_byte_code+2557>, 0x5555557a5497 <exec_byte_code+2519>, 
0x5555557a543c <exec_byte_code+2428>, 0x5555557a53e1 
<exec_byte_code+2337>, 0x5555557a53ae <exec_byte_code+2286>, 
0x5555557a537b <exec_byte_code+2235>, 0x5555557a534b 
<exec_byte_code+2187>, 0x5555557a63cb <exec_byte_code+6411>, 
0x5555557a6383 <exec_byte_code+6339>, 0x5555557a52e5 
<exec_byte_code+2085>, 0x5555557a5282 <exec_byte_code+1986>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 
0x5555557a6b4b <exec_byte_code+8331>, 0x5555557a6830 
<exec_byte_code+7536>, 0x5555557a62ad <exec_byte_code+6125>, 
0x5555557a51cf <exec_byte_code+1807>, 0x5555557a5193 
<exec_byte_code+1747>, 0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555557a5164 
<exec_byte_code+1700>, 0x5555557a5934 <exec_byte_code+3700>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555557a5904 <exec_byte_code+3652> 
<repeats 64 times>}
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        bc = 0x555555cf3e70 <main_thread+496>
        top = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        bytestr = <optimized out>
        vector = <optimized out>
        maxdepth = <optimized out>
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x7ffff1d685c8
        max_stack = <optimized out>
        frame_base = <optimized out>
        fp = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        mandatory = <optimized out>
        nonrest = <optimized out>
        pushedargs = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
#13 0x000055555575c626 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=5, 
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffe040) at ../../../emacs/src/eval.c:2999
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#14 0x000055555578f5ed in call4 (arg4=0x30, arg3=<optimized out>, 
arg2=0x555555ed0144, arg1=<optimized out>, fn=<optimized out>) at 
../../../emacs/src/lisp.h:3270
No locals.
#15 Fload (file=0x555555ecfe64, noerror=<optimized out>, 
nomessage=<optimized out>, nosuffix=<optimized out>, 
must_suffix=<optimized out>) at ../../../emacs/src/lread.c:1484
        val = <optimized out>
        stream = 0x0
        fd = 4
        fd_index = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        found = 0x555555ed0144
        efound = <optimized out>
        hist_file_name = 0x555555ed0144
        newer = false
        compiled = false
        handler = <optimized out>
        fmode = 0x555555834a9b "r"
        version = <optimized out>
        no_native = <optimized out>
        is_module = false
        is_native_elisp = false
        found_eff = <optimized out>
        is_elc = false
        input = {
          stream = 0x555555ecfe64,
          lookahead = 96 '`',
          buf = "\001\000\000"
        }
#16 0x00005555557a4e92 in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>, 
args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, 
args=<optimized out>) at ../../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:809
        call_nargs = 3
        call_fun = <optimized out>
        count1 = <optimized out>
        template = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        call_args = 0x7ffff11ff1b0
        original_fun = 0xa9b0
        bytecode = <optimized out>
        op = 3
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 
0x5555557a527d <exec_byte_code+1981>, 0x5555557a5278 
<exec_byte_code+1976>, 0x5555557a5273 <exec_byte_code+1971>, 
0x5555557a4c8e <exec_byte_code+462>, 0x5555557a4c8e 
<exec_byte_code+462>, 0x5555557a523f <exec_byte_code+1919>, 
0x5555557a520b <exec_byte_code+1867>, 0x5555557a59e1 
<exec_byte_code+3873>, 0x5555557a59dc <exec_byte_code+3868>, 
0x5555557a59d7 <exec_byte_code+3863>, 0x5555557a59d2 
<exec_byte_code+3858>, 0x5555557a4cbd <exec_byte_code+509>, 
0x5555557a4cc0 <exec_byte_code+512>, 0x5555557a59c4 
<exec_byte_code+3844>, 0x5555557a59e6 <exec_byte_code+3878>, 
0x5555557a5a71 <exec_byte_code+4017>, 0x5555557a5a6c 
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x5555557a5a67 <exec_byte_code+4007>, 
0x5555557a5a62 <exec_byte_code+4002>, 0x5555557a4c1a 
<exec_byte_code+346>, 0x5555557a4c20 <exec_byte_code+352>, 
0x5555557a5a46 <exec_byte_code+3974>, 0x5555557a5a54 
<exec_byte_code+3988>, 0x5555557a59f9 <exec_byte_code+3897>, 
0x5555557a59f4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x5555557a5fb5 
<exec_byte_code+5365>, 0x5555557a5fb0 <exec_byte_code+5360>, 
0x5555557a4f1a <exec_byte_code+1114>, 0x5555557a4f20 
<exec_byte_code+1120>, 0x5555557a5a0c <exec_byte_code+3916>, 
0x5555557a59fe <exec_byte_code+3902>, 0x5555557a5f8f 
<exec_byte_code+5327>, 0x5555557a5f8a <exec_byte_code+5322>, 
0x5555557a5f85 <exec_byte_code+5317>, 0x5555557a5f80 
<exec_byte_code+5312>, 0x5555557a4d2b <exec_byte_code+619>, 
0x5555557a4d30 <exec_byte_code+624>, 0x5555557a5fa2 
<exec_byte_code+5346>, 0x5555557a5f94 <exec_byte_code+5332>, 
0x5555557a5f5f <exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x5555557a5f5a 
<exec_byte_code+5274>, 0x5555557a5f55 <exec_byte_code+5269>, 
0x5555557a5f50 <exec_byte_code+5264>, 0x5555557a4f63 
<exec_byte_code+1187>, 0x5555557a4f68 <exec_byte_code+1192>, 
0x5555557a5f72 <exec_byte_code+5298>, 0x5555557a5f64 
<exec_byte_code+5284>, 0x5555557a5bc9 <exec_byte_code+4361>, 
0x5555557a5bf6 <exec_byte_code+4406>, 0x5555557a5c60 
<exec_byte_code+4512>, 0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555557a6ddf 
<exec_byte_code+8991>, 0x5555557a6d73 <exec_byte_code+8883>, 
0x5555557a6d37 <exec_byte_code+8823>, 0x5555557a6cfb 
<exec_byte_code+8763>, 0x5555557a6cbd <exec_byte_code+8701>, 
0x5555557a5ae3 <exec_byte_code+4131>, 0x5555557a5aaa 
<exec_byte_code+4074>, 0x5555557a6c92 <exec_byte_code+8658>, 
0x5555557a5b95 <exec_byte_code+4309>, 0x5555557a5a76 
<exec_byte_code+4022>, 0x5555557a6c59 <exec_byte_code+8601>, 
0x5555557a6c30 <exec_byte_code+8560>, 0x5555557a6bf7 
<exec_byte_code+8503>, 0x5555557a6bc1 <exec_byte_code+8449>, 
0x5555557a6b87 <exec_byte_code+8391>, 0x5555557a6b22 
<exec_byte_code+8290>, 0x5555557a6ab4 <exec_byte_code+8180>, 
0x5555557a6a3f <exec_byte_code+8063>, 0x5555557a6a16 
<exec_byte_code+8022>, 0x5555557a69ed <exec_byte_code+7981>, 
0x5555557a69b4 <exec_byte_code+7924>, 0x5555557a697b 
<exec_byte_code+7867>, 0x5555557a6942 <exec_byte_code+7810>, 
0x5555557a6905 <exec_byte_code+7749>, 0x5555557a68d2 
<exec_byte_code+7698>, 0x5555557a689f <exec_byte_code+7647>, 
0x5555557a686c <exec_byte_code+7596>, 0x5555557a67db 
<exec_byte_code+7451>, 0x5555557a6786 <exec_byte_code+7366>, 
0x5555557a673c <exec_byte_code+7292>, 0x5555557a66ef 
<exec_byte_code+7215>, 0x5555557a66a2 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 
0x5555557a6655 <exec_byte_code+7061>, 0x5555557a6608 
<exec_byte_code+6984>, 0x5555557a65b7 <exec_byte_code+6903>, 
0x5555557a6561 <exec_byte_code+6817>, 0x5555557a6510 
<exec_byte_code+6736>, 0x5555557a64bf <exec_byte_code+6655>, 
0x5555557a646e <exec_byte_code+6574>, 0x5555557a641c 
<exec_byte_code+6492>, 0x5555557a6340 <exec_byte_code+6272>, 
0x5555557a4fa9 <exec_byte_code+1257>, 0x5555557a6317 
<exec_byte_code+6231>, 0x5555557a62e9 <exec_byte_code+6185>, 
0x5555557a626a <exec_byte_code+6058>, 0x5555557a6227 
<exec_byte_code+5991>, 0x5555557a61fe <exec_byte_code+5950>, 
0x5555557a61d3 <exec_byte_code+5907>, 0x5555557a61a8 
<exec_byte_code+5864>, 0x5555557a6175 <exec_byte_code+5813>, 
0x5555557a614a <exec_byte_code+5770>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555557a611f <exec_byte_code+5727>, 
0x5555557a60f4 <exec_byte_code+5684>, 0x5555557a60c9 
<exec_byte_code+5641>, 0x5555557a609e <exec_byte_code+5598>, 
0x5555557a6073 <exec_byte_code+5555>, 0x5555557a604a 
<exec_byte_code+5514>, 0x5555557a4fa9 <exec_byte_code+1257>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555557a600c 
<exec_byte_code+5452>, 0x5555557a5fe3 <exec_byte_code+5411>, 
0x5555557a5fba <exec_byte_code+5370>, 0x5555557a58cb 
<exec_byte_code+3595>, 0x5555557a5892 <exec_byte_code+3538>, 
0x5555557a5869 <exec_byte_code+3497>, 0x5555557a5840 
<exec_byte_code+3456>, 0x5555557a5807 <exec_byte_code+3399>, 
0x5555557a57ce <exec_byte_code+3342>, 0x5555557a5795 
<exec_byte_code+3285>, 0x5555557a576a <exec_byte_code+3242>, 
0x5555557a5741 <exec_byte_code+3201>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555557a5d50 <exec_byte_code+4752>, 
0x5555557a5ee1 <exec_byte_code+5153>, 0x5555557a598a 
<exec_byte_code+3786>, 0x5555557a5ea7 <exec_byte_code+5095>, 
0x5555557a5e70 <exec_byte_code+5040>, 0x5555557a5e39 
<exec_byte_code+4985>, 0x5555557a5da2 <exec_byte_code+4834>, 
0x5555557a5d84 <exec_byte_code+4804>, 0x5555557a5a1a 
<exec_byte_code+3930>, 0x5555557a5d32 <exec_byte_code+4722>, 
0x5555557a5cd6 <exec_byte_code+4630>, 0x5555557a5ca8 
<exec_byte_code+4584>, 0x5555557a5c68 <exec_byte_code+4520>, 
0x5555557a6efb <exec_byte_code+9275>, 0x5555557a6ebe 
<exec_byte_code+9214>, 0x5555557a6e7b <exec_byte_code+9147>, 
0x5555557a6e25 <exec_byte_code+9061>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555557a5704 <exec_byte_code+3140>, 
0x5555557a56db <exec_byte_code+3099>, 0x5555557a56b2 
<exec_byte_code+3058>, 0x5555557a5689 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 
0x5555557a5660 <exec_byte_code+2976>, 0x5555557a5627 
<exec_byte_code+2919>, 0x5555557a55ee <exec_byte_code+2862>, 
0x5555557a55b5 <exec_byte_code+2805>, 0x5555557a557c 
<exec_byte_code+2748>, 0x5555557a552f <exec_byte_code+2671>, 
0x5555557a54f6 <exec_byte_code+2614>, 0x5555557a54bd 
<exec_byte_code+2557>, 0x5555557a5497 <exec_byte_code+2519>, 
0x5555557a543c <exec_byte_code+2428>, 0x5555557a53e1 
<exec_byte_code+2337>, 0x5555557a53ae <exec_byte_code+2286>, 
0x5555557a537b <exec_byte_code+2235>, 0x5555557a534b 
<exec_byte_code+2187>, 0x5555557a63cb <exec_byte_code+6411>, 
0x5555557a6383 <exec_byte_code+6339>, 0x5555557a52e5 
<exec_byte_code+2085>, 0x5555557a5282 <exec_byte_code+1986>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 
0x5555557a6b4b <exec_byte_code+8331>, 0x5555557a6830 
<exec_byte_code+7536>, 0x5555557a62ad <exec_byte_code+6125>, 
0x5555557a51cf <exec_byte_code+1807>, 0x5555557a5193 
<exec_byte_code+1747>, 0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555557a5164 
<exec_byte_code+1700>, 0x5555557a5934 <exec_byte_code+3700>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 
0x5555555a4e6a <exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555555a4e6a 
<exec_byte_code-2096214>, 0x5555557a5904 <exec_byte_code+3652> 
<repeats 64 times>}
        quitcounter = 40 '('
        bc = 0x555555cf3e70 <main_thread+496>
        top = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        bytestr = <optimized out>
        vector = <optimized out>
        maxdepth = <optimized out>
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x7ffff1d5bac0
        max_stack = <optimized out>
        frame_base = <optimized out>
        fp = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        mandatory = <optimized out>
        nonrest = <optimized out>
        pushedargs = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
#17 0x000055555576164c in apply_lambda 
(fun=fun@entry=0x7ffff1d4384d, args=<optimized out>, 
count=count@entry=...) at ../../../emacs/src/eval.c:3107
        arg_vector = 0x7fffffffe1a0
        tem = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 160
        }
        numargs = 0
        args_left = 0x0
#18 0x000055555575fc03 in eval_sub 
(form=form@entry=0x7ffff2206efb) at ../../../emacs/src/eval.c:2592
        original_fun = 0x2aaa9bfc5098
        original_args = 0x0
        count = <optimized out>
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        funcar = <optimized out>
        argvals = {0x12, 0xfffffffffffffb90, 0x90, 0x5, 
0x7fffffffe967, 0x7ffff57589fa <__GI___libc_malloc+410>, 0x60, 
0x555555e8e623}
        retry = <optimized out>
#19 0x0000555555762706 in Feval (form=0x7ffff2206efb, 
lexical=<optimized out>) at ../../../emacs/src/eval.c:2365
        count = <optimized out>
#20 0x000055555575ad37 in internal_condition_case 
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x5555556ced40 <top_level_2>, 
handlers=handlers@entry=0x90, hfun=hfun@entry=0x5555556d5f90 
<cmd_error>) at ../../../emacs/src/eval.c:1474
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x555555e931d0
#21 0x00005555556cf686 in top_level_1 (ignore=ignore@entry=0x0) at 
../../../emacs/src/keyboard.c:1150
No locals.
#22 0x000055555575ac91 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=0x10080, 
func=func@entry=0x5555556cf660 <top_level_1>, arg=arg@entry=0x0) 
at ../../../emacs/src/eval.c:1197
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x555555e74440
#23 0x00005555556cecbf in command_loop () at ../../../emacs/src/
keyboard.c:1110
No locals.
#24 0x00005555556d5b41 in recursive_edit_1 () at ../../../emacs/
src/keyboard.c:720
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#25 0x00005555556d5ec0 in Frecursive_edit () at ../../../emacs/
src/keyboard.c:803
        count = <optimized out>
        buffer = <optimized out>
#26 0x00005555555a8977 in main (argc=5, argv=0x7fffffffe628) at 
../../../emacs/src/emacs.c:2521
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = <optimized out>
        dump_mode = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 1
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = <optimized out>
        only_version = false
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 10022912,
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        lc_all = <optimized out>
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = <optimized out>

Lisp Backtrace:
"insert" (0xffffdbc0)
"let" (0xffffdd20)
"eval-buffer" (0xf11ff290)
"load-with-code-conversion" (0xffffe048)
"load" (0xf11ff1b0)
"command-line-1" (0xf11ff0b8)
"command-line" (0xf11ff040)
"normal-top-level" (0xffffe1a0)
(gdb) quit

Debugger finished

end of gdb session

In GNU Emacs 29.3.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.38, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2024-04-01 built on gabor
Repository revision: 946d4aad1dfb244352dfd0845a8bc3078fe9bca4
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 
11.0.12101007
System Description: Devuan GNU/Linux 5 (daedalus)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-libsystemd --without-pop --without-sound
 --without-gconf --without-mailutils --without-native-compilation
 --with-cairo --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG 
JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE 
XIM
XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: hu_HU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Best wishes,

     Gábor