Subject: [PATCH 00/12] fiano: Update to 1.2.0.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 11:39:56 +0100

Hi Guix,

This patch series updates fiano to the latest version, a bs new count has been
started since <2021-12-01>
<https://github.com/linuxboot/fiano/commit/1eb599564549691603589219c2be34f966a32ff1>.

It includes bare minimal amount of new packages to build most of the new
functionality and pass majority of provided tests.

I've also consolidated fiano-utk and fiano-fmap into fiano with the same build
process to simplify maintenance.

Packaging of u-root is avoided for now to reduce amount of patches to be
reviewed in this series.

It would resolve some reported issues:
- <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/45172>
- <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/47506>

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ./pre-inst-env guix build --rounds=2 go-github-com-pierrec-cmdflag
  go-github-com-go-logr-logr go-github-com-onsi-ginkgo-v2
  go-code-cloudfoundry-org-bytefmt go-github-com-pierrec-lz4
  go-github-com-schollz-progressbar-v3 go-github-com-onsi-ginkgo
  go-github-com-onsi-gomega go-github-com-jessevdk-go-flags fiano

/gnu/store/nvl55iadv56ba9gdpqczr9y9d9ljcrlg-fiano-1.2.0
/gnu/store/1s337v42qrwyil5795npyka3q4cwfpkr-go-github-com-jessevdk-go-flags-1.5.0
/gnu/store/fcfwwbfnp7mdi3xs4k88daxq4vkw7sl3-go-github-com-onsi-gomega-1.19.0
/gnu/store/qkzkaxwsk325ykaxas956mjbph4f4k00-go-github-com-onsi-ginkgo-1.16.5
/gnu/store/9qdqk8fbfjvjr8fxvdyzbh4fnrg78jzw-go-github-com-schollz-progressbar-v3-3.13.1
/gnu/store/f0i8rxj1r6cr3gw67901shmf8z08xfdm-go-github-com-pierrec-lz4-2.6.1
/gnu/store/8xxpm4mi2fpgbj95c6zbaiqgrx5ly91w-go-code-cloudfoundry-org-bytefmt-0.0.0-20240329144308-0c372429d24b
/gnu/store/1xgh4443scjsll8wjcqf8rclwd4f2cjb-go-github-com-onsi-ginkgo-v2-2.17.1
/gnu/store/5cf16bwgmqn921dnd2hmj0q4xmb6sciw-go-github-com-go-logr-logr-1.4.1
/gnu/store/d2z49z5lzy15c8cwsarycc8kzyw1zyr9-go-github-com-pierrec-cmdflag-0.0.2o
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Building the following 9 packages would ensure 19 dependent packages are
rebuilt: [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked]

Sharlatan Hellseher (12):
  gnu: Add go-github-com-pierrec-cmdflag.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-go-logr-logr.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-onsi-ginkgo-v2.
  gnu: Add go-code-cloudfoundry-org-bytefmt.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-pierrec-lz4.
  gnu: go-github-com-schollz-progressbar-v3: Move to golang-xyz.
  gnu: go-github-com-schollz-progressbar-v3: Adjust inputs.
  gnu: go-github-com-onsi-ginkgo: Refresh package style.
  gnu: go-github-com-onsi-gomega: Move to golang-check.
  gnu: go-github.com-jessevdk-go-flags: Adjust variable name.
  gnu: fiano: Refresh package style.
  gnu: fiano: Update to 1.2.0.

 gnu/packages/admin.scm              | 140 ++++++++++++++++++++--------
 gnu/packages/android.scm            |   1 +
 gnu/packages/golang-check.scm       |  74 +++++++++++++--
 gnu/packages/golang-compression.scm |  71 +++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/golang-xyz.scm         | 136 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/golang.scm             |  82 +---------------
 6 files changed, 380 insertions(+), 124 deletions(-)

base-commit: 4d79a9cd6b5f0d8c5afbab0c6b70ae42740d5470
-- 
2.41.0