Subject: bug#70102: elpa signature verification failure

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 11:40:12 +0200

I'm trying to install packages from elpa. However...

Failed to verify signature archive-contents.sig:
Bad signature from 066DAFCB81E42C40 GNU ELPA Signing Agent (2019) <
[email-masked]>
Command output:
gpg: Signature made dom 31 mar 2024 11:30:08 CEST
gpg:                using RSA key C433554766D3DDC64221BFAA066DAFCB81E42C40
gpg: BAD signature from "GNU ELPA Signing Agent (2019) <
[email-masked]>" [unknown]

This doesn't allow me to send a regular bug report either...

GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2024-03-31

-- 
Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden,
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run
a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet