Subject: [bug#70089] [PATCH] gnu: python-scikit-optimize: Update to 0.10.1.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2024 11:48:14 +0200

Hi Vinicius,

Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/python-science.scm (python-scikit-optimize): Update to 0.10.1.
> [source]: Switch to maintained repository. Remove compatibility patches and
> snippet.
> * gnu/packages/patches/python-scikit-optimize-1148.patch,
> gnu/packages/patches/python-scikit-optimize-1148.patch: Remove files.
> * gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Remove them.
>
> Change-Id: I6c23c93d3c256b0b97166f80eaeab7f2c7282c5f

qa.guix hasn’t caught up but if it builds and so does python-deepxde,
you should go a head and push it.

Quoth the manual (info "(guix) Commit Access"):

     If you’re committing and pushing your own changes, try and wait at
  least one week (two weeks for more significant changes) after you send
  them for review.  After this, if no one else is available to review them
  and if you’re confident about the changes, it’s OK to commit.

Thanks,
Ludo’.