Subject: Re: [bug#70087] [PATCH v2 1/4] gnu: gecode: Update to 6.2.0-1.f7f0d7c.

From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 19:08:37 +0200

Hello Herman,

it looks like we have worked in parallel on this patchset, sorry for this!
With my previous commits to master, your v2 does not apply any more.

I have updated chuffed to version 0.13.2, which covers your patch 2.
Your patch 3 has already been applied in a form derived from your v1.
I have compiled minizinc with the new chuffed, and could use them together
to solve the magic square. So we are in a working and consistent state.

Could you please send a v3 of your patches 1 and 4, based on current
master? I suppose patch 4 can remain as it is.
For patch 1, the new revision should then be 3, as we are currently at 2.
As written above, updating minizinc and gecode simultaneously to their
latest versions did not work out of the box for me. I suppose that these
two features:

Am Wed, May 15, 2024 at 05:51:22PM +0200 schrieb Herman Rimm:
> [arguments]: Add patch-msc-and-version phase.
> (minizinc)[arguments]: Copy provided gecode.msc file instead.

solve the problem?

I have reopened the bug, and will let you go ahead now; I think you
are in a better position than me for adapting your patches to the
current master.

Thanks,

Andreas