Subject: Re: [bug#70047] [PATCH] gnu: highlight: Update to 4.11.

From: Zheng Junjie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 12:28:21 +0800

chris <[email-masked]> writes:

> On  3月31日 日, Z572 wrote:
>> 
>> please add more info for commit message
>> 
>
> Z572, the commit is patched with your suggested changes. If you
> believe a different message is needed, feel free to send a specific
> git commit message you think is best and I will amend the commit with
> that :) thank you

Refer to other commits(you can use like 'git log
--grep=this-package-input' to see it), and see
https://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/html_node/Change-Logs.html

It should look something like this.

* gnu/packages/pretty-print.scm (highlight): Update to 4.11.
[source]: Switch to git-fetch.
[home-page]: Switch to html page.
[arguments]<#:make-flags>: Use #$output replace %output.
<#:phases>: Use ‘this-package-input‘ to find lua and perl.