Subject: Re: bug#70036: a fix that

From: João Távora <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 02:20:49 +0100

> > On Apr 18, 2024, at 1:21 PM, João Távora <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> And please don’t take this as a criticism

It's fine Yuan.  I don't. My relationship with Eli is past mending, and it
doesn't
need to be mended.

I'm in this thread since this afternoon to understand and fix the
performance
problem without introducing a functional regression and I'm well on my way
to doing all those three things together with the person who I so violated
by reverting one of their commits among many.
Then I will fix Eglot's unit tests, or Stefan will, and then I will be
gone, keep
a closer eye on these Eglot proposals since I notice that some would-be
maintainers don't (yet) have a good grasp on tests, server variability, etc.
I think not many Emacs old-timers are using Eglot yet and that's crucial.
But the situation is improving slowly so eventually that too will come
sooner or later and then I will leave you more definitely and wish
you lots of success.

João