Subject: [bug#70031] [PATCH v2 08/65] build-system/qt: Add test-exclude fields.

From: Greg Hogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2024 18:08:58 +0000

* guix/build-system/qt.scm (qt-build, qt-cross-build): Add test-exclude
field.

Change-Id: I415c0b110e6214c391b2c9c0952cbda0e848041e
---
 guix/build-system/qt.scm | 4 ++++
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

diff --git a/guix/build-system/qt.scm b/guix/build-system/qt.scm
index 8771888a62..6f52faf1d0 100644
--- a/guix/build-system/qt.scm
+++ b/guix/build-system/qt.scm
@@ -132,6 +132,7 @@ (define* (qt-build name inputs
                    (build-type "RelWithDebInfo")
                    (tests? #t)
                    (test-target "test")
+                   (test-exclude "")
                    (parallel-build? #t) (parallel-tests? #t)
                    (validate-runpath? #t)
                    (patch-shebangs? #t)
@@ -173,6 +174,7 @@ (define* (qt-build name inputs
                     #:build-type #$build-type
                     #:tests? #$tests?
                     #:test-target #$test-target
+                    #:test-exclude #$test-exclude
                     #:parallel-build? #$parallel-build?
                     #:parallel-tests? #$parallel-tests?
                     #:validate-runpath? #$validate-runpath?
@@ -211,6 +213,7 @@ (define* (qt-cross-build name
                          (build-type "RelWithDebInfo")
                          (tests? #f)              ; nothing can be done
                          (test-target "test")
+                         (test-exclude "")
                          (parallel-build? #t) (parallel-tests? #f)
                          (validate-runpath? #t)
                          (patch-shebangs? #t)
@@ -265,6 +268,7 @@ (define* (qt-cross-build name
                     #:build-type #$build-type
                     #:tests? #$tests?
                     #:test-target #$test-target
+                    #:test-exclude #$test-exclude
                     #:parallel-build? #$parallel-build?
                     #:parallel-tests? #$parallel-tests?
                     #:validate-runpath? #$validate-runpath?
-- 
2.46.1