Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Binary Installation: Add more distros.

From: Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 00:45:39 +0100

Hi, this patchset documents the status of Guix packages in Trisquel and
Parabola that I also both use.

For Trisquel the guix package probably comes from some upstram
distribution.

For Parabola, the package comes from AUR, the Arch Linux User repository,
which is a community repository for Arch Linux where anyone can
contribute/maintain packages. I added that package in Parabola, and the
guix-installer packages was made from scratch by me.

As for the list of distributions that have Guix packages, we can find more at
https://repology.org/project/guix/versions but unfortunately I'm not familiar
enough with the other ones (like Nix/NixOS, Alpine, etc) yet to confidently
add instructions to install the guix package.

More distros having guix packages can be found at:

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli (2):
  doc: Binary Installation: mention Trisquel package.
  doc: Binary Installation: add Parabola packages.

 doc/guix.texi | 20 +++++++++++++++++---
 1 file changed, 17 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

base-commit: c3f15443bc6d457758aad1326dcc6dcad9cf8d6e
-- 
2.41.0