Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 1/1] gnu: Add debian-devscripts-bts.

From: Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 11:29:56 -0700

On 2024-05-30, Steve George wrote:
> * gnu/packages/debian.scm (debian-devscripts-bts): New variable.
>
> Change-Id: Iff64afdb1f730f3d941617bc428a57d09c0381b2

Thanks!

Pushed as fba6896f625dcbeef112387fc90abe83acae1720.

Made some minor changes ... there was some trailing whitespace in one of
the comments that guix lint complained about...

> +    (description "This package only provides the bts script from the Debian
> +devscripts archive.  It's useful for Guix Developers that interacting with GNU's
> +debbugs server.")

And improved the grammar in the description:

    (description "This package only provides the bts script from the Debian
-devscripts archive.  It's useful for Guix Developers that interacting with GNU's
+devscripts archive.  It's useful for Guix Developers that interact with GNU's
 debbugs server.")

live well,
  vagrant