Subject: bug#70019: [PATCH] Fix two bugs in removing bookmark fringe marks (bug#70019)

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 08:26:41 +0200

On Mon, Apr 22, 2024 at 5:51 AM Karl Fogel <[email-masked]> wrote:
> [...]
>
> In general, there's no mechanism for a bookmark fringe mark to be
> shown when one goes to a bookmarked location by some means *other*
> than through a bookmark function.
>
> [...]

Hi Karl.

OK, Thanks for your work on this, and for your explanations, which I understand.

I intuitively expected the fringe icon to be shown at its current
location, whenever that location is visible, regardless of other
considerations.

We both agree that it would be a nice feature, but not at any price.

I'm OK with your fix, then.  Thanks.

-- 
Dani Moncayo