Subject: 29.2; persist on elpa is missing EDDSA public key

From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 15:15:02 -0700

When preparing the latest persist for Debian packaging, we notice that
one of the EDDSA signing key is missing.  The output of the command
Debian uses the check and import the latest version is as follow:

,----
| $ gbp import-orig --uscan
| gbp:info: Launching uscan...
| Newest version of persist-el on remote site is 0.6, local version is 0.5
|        (mangled local version is 0.5)
|  => Newer package available from:
|         => https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/persist-0.6.tar
| gpgv: Signature made Sat 13 Jan 2024 02:05:03 AM PST
| gpgv:                using RSA key C433554766D3DDC64221BFAA066DAFCB81E42C40
| gpgv: Good signature from "GNU ELPA Signing Agent (2019) <[email-masked]>"
| gpgv: Signature made Sat 13 Jan 2024 02:05:03 AM PST
| gpgv:                using EDDSA key 0327BE68D64D9A1A66859F15645357D2883A0966
| gpgv: Can't check signature: No public key
| uscan die: OpenPGP signature did not verify. at /usr/share/perl5/Devscripts/Uscan/Output.pm line 77.
| gbp:error: Uscan failed: OpenPGP signature did not verify.
`----

As the error message shows, the public key of EDDSA key
0327BE68D64D9A1A66859F15645357D2883A0966 is missing.

I have checked with the current persist maintainer Joseph Turner and he
suggested that he was also not aware of the EDDSA key, and suggested
that I should file a bug instead, so here I am :)

Also, as the existing RSA key can successfully verify the file with a
valid signature, I wonder whether the EDDSA is still needed as a
redundant checking.

In GNU Emacs 29.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2024-03-18, modified by Debian built on
 debian-hx90
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-tideTd/emacs-29.2+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-treesit-auto-mode: t
  activities-tabs-mode: t
  activities-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.18.1/clojure-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.18.1/clojure-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.18.1/clojure-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.18.1/clojure-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.18.1/clojure-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.18.1/clojure-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.11/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.11/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.11/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.11/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.11/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.11/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.11/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.11/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.11/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.11/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.11/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.11/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.11/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.11/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.11/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.11/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.11/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.11/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.10/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.10/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.10/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.10/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.10/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.10/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.10/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.10/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.10/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.10/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.10/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.10/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.10/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.10/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.10/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.10/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-cgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-cgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/tlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/tlc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-netshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-netshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/semantic-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/semantic-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/mlint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/mlint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/company-matlab-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/company-matlab-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-shell-gud hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-shell-gud
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/mlgud hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/mlgud
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/srecode-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/srecode-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-maint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/cedet-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/cedet-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-topic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/linemark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/linemark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/semanticdb-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/semanticdb-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-treesitter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-treesitter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-cargo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-cargo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-rustfmt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-rustfmt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-playpen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-playpen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-prog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-prog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-map hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-map
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-prettify-symbols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-prettify-symbols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-organise hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-organise
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-paragraph hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-paragraph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-fontlock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-fontlock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads

Features:
(shadow emacsbug org-element org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree
oc-basic ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
ol-docview doc-view image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
ol-doi org-link-doi org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table
ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs clojure-mode align noutline
outline checkdoc lisp-mnt debpaste xml-rpc boxquote reporter mhtml-mode
css-mode eww xdg mm-url js c-ts-common cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sgml-mode
facemenu sh-script smie executable make-mode view deb-view tar-mode
arc-mode archive-mode magit-patch magit-subtree magit-ediff ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util rect tex-info texinfo texinfo-loaddefs tex texmathp
git-rebase perl-mode find-dired ffap grep debian-control-mode debian-bug
mailalias macros vterm tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat term ehelp vterm-module magit-gitignore shortdoc
help-fns radix-tree misearch multi-isearch eglot external-completion
array jsonrpc ert ewoc debug backtrace find-func shr-color url-http
url-gw url-auth url-queue url-cache debian-copyright
debian-changelog-mode qp flow-fill conf-mode matlab matlab-scan
matlab-syntax matlab-compat pulse color windmove goto-addr magit-extras
face-remap magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
git-commit log-edit add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell pcomplete magit-mode
transient format-spec magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm dash
dired-aux sort gnus-cite mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts
idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async
gnus-bcklg gnus-ml mule-util jka-compr gnus-topic cursor-sensor utf-7
nnfolder gnus-demon nnml ezgnus gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom nndraft nnmh gnus-group gnus-undo
smtpmail gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range
mm-util mail-prsvr flyspell ispell gnutls network-stream puny nsm
epa-file epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config rcirc parse-time iso8601
time-date term/xterm xterm comp comp-cstr rx server cap-words superword
subword vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference disp-table
whitespace yasnippet-snippets yasnippet cus-edit cus-start wid-edit
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator
xref company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company pcase init zenburn-theme
treesit-auto treesit keychain-environment exec-path-from-shell
activities-tabs activities persist bookmark pp edmacro kmacro advice
icomplete cus-load flymake-proc flymake project compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring warnings icons
thingatpt cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify
activities-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site cargo-autoloads
company-autoloads dart-mode-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
format-all-autoloads git-modes-autoloads compat-autoloads
inheritenv-autoloads keychain-environment-autoloads
language-id-autoloads persist-autoloads treesit-auto-autoloads
xclip-autoloads info finder-inf package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3624587 210142)
 (symbols 48 51570 65)
 (strings 32 295699 33738)
 (string-bytes 1 9403400)
 (vectors 16 192036)
 (vector-slots 8 4207835 141052)
 (floats 8 1294 9458)
 (intervals 56 179453 3660)
 (buffers 984 210))