Subject: Re: [bug#69971] [PATCH v2] gnu: webkitgtk: Add locale and dri access to gtk sandbox in order to silence gtk locale warnings and enable hardware accelerated video, respectively.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 20:20:13 +0200

Am Montag, dem 01.04.2024 um 14:11 -0400 schrieb Jack Hill:
> On Mon, 1 Apr 2024, Liliana Marie Prikler wrote:
> 
> > Ahh, sorry, grafts are for security purposes – changes like these
> > would have to go through the usual channels (i.e. gnome-team).  We
> > will be jumping ahead to 46 at some point in the future, but for
> > now the branch is chill and we still need to catch up on stuff we
> > missed for master.
> 
> I don't mean to hold up this patch, however, this reminded me to
> check and  It looks like we'll be do for a rebuild anyway for the new
> major version: 
> https://webkitgtk.org/2024/03/27/webkigit-2.44.html
Yeah, we're in great luck that we are chill on gnome-team atm.  We can
do these big juicy webkit builds there, then do a mini-merge before we
start real work™ again.

Cheers