Subject: [PATCH] gnu: xe: Fix cross-compilation.

From: Zheng Junjie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 20:46:28 +0800

* gnu/packages/parallel.scm (xe): Fix cross-compilation.
[arguments]: Use Gexp.

Change-Id: I937acbba1cb5ba0f04976121f06d01789caed456
---
 gnu/packages/parallel.scm | 11 ++++++-----
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/parallel.scm b/gnu/packages/parallel.scm
index ddf4ad016b..b2a5648842 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/parallel.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/parallel.scm
@@ -12,6 +12,7 @@
 ;;; Copyright © 2019-2023 Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2020 Roel Janssen <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2021 Stefan Reichör <[email-masked]>
+;;; Copyright © 2024 Zheng Junjie <[email-masked]>
 ;;;
 ;;; This file is part of GNU Guix.
 ;;;
@@ -143,11 +144,11 @@ (define-public xe
         (base32 "1ijvf7q5pxk4rlj7p9q6fmpdqiwmc28gffkk6yg390k1a1z3msf9"))))
     (build-system gnu-build-system)
     (arguments
-     `(#:tests? #f
-       #:make-flags (list (string-append "CC=" ,(cc-for-target))
-                          (string-append "PREFIX=" %output))
-       #:phases (modify-phases %standard-phases
-                  (delete 'configure))))
+     (list #:tests? #f
+           #:make-flags #~(list (string-append "CC=" #$(cc-for-target))
+                                (string-append "PREFIX=" #$output))
+           #:phases #~(modify-phases %standard-phases
+                        (delete 'configure))))
     (synopsis "Execute a command for every argument")
     (description
      "The xe utility constructs command lines from specified arguments,

base-commit: 9f11c33b6d2c16e710fa2ef3c74f985e2b885350
prerequisite-patch-id: 043b640841dc0c497b516c310a47973c5ef94431
prerequisite-patch-id: 61da0f76a98c694166425e7699831cb565a9ebe9
prerequisite-patch-id: 30186c302e482ad8bbfa9212f27175a110411442
prerequisite-patch-id: c16a5d484b5bc9cc55d7c042d7177e02ead44eb3
prerequisite-patch-id: 1eb96bf1a34a939ef1ed196198392862c59c3143
prerequisite-patch-id: 56e080507665207d1ca1dd718ad6384d831d8763
prerequisite-patch-id: cfb1bdde348bf23ca6689ff56213f07e1ae82ad5
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b304c70374b4d70b86e6917a9070c31bf6e462c
prerequisite-patch-id: 38c1e85ef4a25901630f7da2eac2e52fc15d2186
-- 
2.41.0