Subject: bug#69894: 29.1; Icalendar export conflict with calendar iso date

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2024 12:58:54 +0300

> From: Erwan Hingant <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>,   RwN <[email-masked]>,
>    [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 22:49:33 +0100
> 
> Sorry I cannot help much because I am not an expert in 
> regexp.... I just find a patch which work for me. The 0? is not in 
> the match, the function assume a good structure of the diary file 
> so 2024 099 03 will match 2024 99 3 if I am right? What I am 
> concern is considering - instead of space likewise the default ISO 
> format used .

Can you tell how you arrived at a date such as "2024-03-19" in the
diary file?  Did you per chance write it by hand or something?  If any
of the diary commands produce such dates, can you show a recipe for
reproducing this?

AFAIU, what icalendar--datestring-to-isodate accepts as DATESTRING is
a diary-style date, and the ISO format of diary-style dates doesn't
allow dashes.  So I 'm curious as to how those dashes ended up in your
diary file.

Ulf, any comments about this?