Subject: [PATCH v2REVISION 43/43] gnu: Add procs.

From: normalmente <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:35:29 +0000

Made more compliant with the Guix coding style.

* gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm (procs): New variable.

Change-Id: Ib30f481debae7f700d2fdf0848b210e579a79fe9
---
 gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm | 69 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 69 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm b/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm
index 8eca82f40c..4a5c396ee8 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm
@@ -31,6 +31,7 @@
 ;;; Copyright © 2024 Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2024 Tomas Volf <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2024 Suhail Singh <[email-masked]>
+;;; Copyright © 2024 normally_js <[email-masked]>
 ;;;
 ;;; This file is part of GNU Guix.
 ;;;
@@ -2808,6 +2809,74 @@ (define-public swayr
 daemon which executes them.")
    (license license:gpl3+)))

+(define-public procs
+  (package
+    (name "procs")
+    (version "0.14.5")
+    (source
+     (origin
+       (method url-fetch)
+       (uri (crate-uri "procs" version))
+       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
+       (sha256
+        (base32 "1ixl4912md5spanasf4kj0js35j6ff2rpwxbj9q15699cj5di8x4"))))
+    (build-system cargo-build-system)
+    (arguments
+     (list
+      #:install-source? #f
+      #:cargo-inputs `(("rust-anyhow" ,rust-anyhow-1)
+                       ("rust-bsd-kvm" ,rust-bsd-kvm-0.1)
+                       ("rust-bsd-kvm-sys" ,rust-bsd-kvm-sys-0.2)
+                       ("rust-byte-unit" ,rust-byte-unit-5)
+                       ("rust-chrono" ,rust-chrono-0.4)
+                       ("rust-clap" ,rust-clap-4)
+                       ("rust-clap-complete" ,rust-clap-complete-4)
+                       ("rust-console" ,rust-console-0.15)
+                       ("rust-directories" ,rust-directories-5)
+                       ("rust-dockworker" ,rust-dockworker-0.5)
+                       ("rust-errno" ,rust-errno-0.3)
+                       ("rust-getch" ,rust-getch-0.3)
+                       ("rust-libc" ,rust-libc-0.2)
+                       ("rust-libproc" ,rust-libproc-0.14)
+                       ("rust-minus" ,rust-minus-5)
+                       ("rust-nix" ,rust-nix-0.28)
+                       ("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1)
+                       ("rust-pager" ,rust-pager-0.16)
+                       ("rust-pager" ,rust-pager-0.16)
+                       ("rust-procfs" ,rust-procfs-0.16)
+                       ("rust-regex" ,rust-regex-1)
+                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
+                       ("rust-serde-derive" ,rust-serde-derive-1)
+                       ("rust-termbg" ,rust-termbg-0.5)
+                       ("rust-tokio" ,rust-tokio-1)
+                       ("rust-toml" ,rust-toml-0.8)
+                       ("rust-unicode-width" ,rust-unicode-width-0.1)
+                       ("rust-uzers" ,rust-uzers-0.11)
+                       ("rust-which" ,rust-which-6)
+                       ("rust-winapi" ,rust-winapi-0.3))
+      #:phases #~(modify-phases %standard-phases
+                   (add-after 'install 'install-manual-page
+                     (lambda* (#:key outputs #:allow-other-keys)
+                       (let* ((out (assoc-ref outputs "out"))
+                              (man (string-append out "/share/man/man1")))
+                         (with-directory-excursion "man"
+                           (invoke "a2x"
+                                   "-L"
+                                   "-d"
+                                   "manpage"
+                                   "-f"
+                                   "manpage"
+                                   "procs.1.adoc"))
+                         (install-file "man/procs.1" man)))))))
+    (native-inputs (list asciidoc))
+    (home-page "https://github.com/dalance/procs")
+    (synopsis "Modern replacement for @command{ps}")
+    (description
+     "A modern replacement for @command{ps} with colored output,
+multi-column keyword search, additional information, pager support, watch
+support (like @command{top}) and a tree view.")
+    (license license:expat)))
+
 (define-public tealdeer
   (package
     (name "tealdeer")

base-commit: aec00d246ecc12846560d15eae2c9fc9c6e6cc74
prerequisite-patch-id: 484040c16e1f3fec4c0e063959971360cd081d2b
prerequisite-patch-id: fba712849afb533e723f02c0f707aaaad4f96b5e
prerequisite-patch-id: 8f6b4de09dce7abbe70be8f8309132ca70241383
prerequisite-patch-id: c4eeda1c3312b8bdd7c8569622002a1688654825
prerequisite-patch-id: 49d2febf2143f5d0af3f50305cef0d6209218238
prerequisite-patch-id: 70ce83005fa68899f8fc5e59e2eb61d51eb4a0db
prerequisite-patch-id: fd6cb1319d9ec76f9ec1bfd9c2c8ec39f8d23614
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e95f026383f8437afed261f04f324ed986946e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 24663db5c74615c0663b6a81f898d2e152b670a6
prerequisite-patch-id: 76a0be3a16a985e77bac8b6e727ae2886dc36d45
prerequisite-patch-id: 92dcbd5360193a30e04f16613b7672c2b90931b5
prerequisite-patch-id: 16a75150632a8703019d384bfb414f76ddb642b4
prerequisite-patch-id: a4a315e944cea7b2b4417c3890f9a6c5c34ce289
prerequisite-patch-id: 1594dc98a02225ed81b9012151028e9e6b9039bf
prerequisite-patch-id: 4275f1976601eb09ece36e523d7f4b2b73b06c58
prerequisite-patch-id: 9be4b1232bfa52eba93ea4b7784ab5fb1a1fdd0d
prerequisite-patch-id: 104c7951cabfaa95f3a99cdb0149158334835118
prerequisite-patch-id: ee1c3dcacf73b94720d9e248fd8a4e94958bf0b4
prerequisite-patch-id: 2ebd7100eab3d79c8a3672a7dc1142d88ba6f64d
prerequisite-patch-id: 225858a6dbefee7b00f7cbaf8eec09c6732b0140
prerequisite-patch-id: ece3d0cb9da430739f9c4d5202716a51a69499ec
prerequisite-patch-id: e5a37fb436559aca11b74bf76f344123b05f21b5
prerequisite-patch-id: de83a7e002f2b6621b5b011f902e8770e9983b42
prerequisite-patch-id: a7af41677deb6baf775ebd29c6225cc5c87e7b0d
prerequisite-patch-id: f9cb7693fd50c91d45cfeb43dd60257c4a59679b
prerequisite-patch-id: 6ccad1d4cc22c5232e70f0180c88e467ebd15086
prerequisite-patch-id: e892282191afb19e0a28b5f132a66cbcdeedcf92
prerequisite-patch-id: 2e8cbe8d3f492190afafdf424d0f832d119842ad
prerequisite-patch-id: fc7d51828e20ac623c2088c7c2e40c77a6be307d
prerequisite-patch-id: 5498361d6b7cffd73b9a3e3b860ea7961fc74952
prerequisite-patch-id: 753ba88b5a3e90957c8586254a251decd44bd418
prerequisite-patch-id: d6fad01da9e5f620391e4573092fb84dffdd6b60
prerequisite-patch-id: ff1f55ac29cb9ddc4c0c83ce8a475467e7726c99
prerequisite-patch-id: a5e332f31b8869b376abe5a9b1f9323767347904
prerequisite-patch-id: a3b5847d8ed027bd58bc119e7a111755236341fb
prerequisite-patch-id: 111640a81c62263f9e88672e3332593119d63701
prerequisite-patch-id: fceb02e6cca9c6160e61e5b22e29f794b48ece88
prerequisite-patch-id: d2007de88f9840398dec5824429ffe0308767674
prerequisite-patch-id: c643e5b555d728b6aedea8b8ecd8e5f917986657
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f279125b0e3034ffa23bce3620e1b3d1479dcaf
prerequisite-patch-id: fbd361f5c79202dffceed41f212cd93655cad61f
prerequisite-patch-id: 30a0763c25bfbcea425c0228441089d2071d0dfb
--
2.41.0