Subject: Build succeeds but reported as failure?

From: Greg Hogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 12:53:31 -0400

Build log attached. Reported as a failed build ...

build of /gnu/store/rr89l2fmf6ai7l9ipqszralspjn0qnzz-qtwebengine-6.5.3.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/rr/89l2fmf6ai7l9ipqszralspjn0qnzz-qtwebengine-6.5.3.drv.gz'.

... but the build ran to completion:

$ zcat /var/log/guix/drvs/rr/89l2fmf6ai7l9ipqszralspjn0qnzz-qtwebengine-6.5.3.drv.gz
| tail
`../qtwebengine-everywhere-src-6.5.3/LICENSES/LGPL-3.0-only.txt' ->
`/gnu/store/1cpyi5hapa8kqym9435q96zr38cw2wy0-qtwebengine-6.5.3/share/doc/qtwebengine-6.5.3/LGPL-3.0-only.txt'
`../qtwebengine-everywhere-src-6.5.3/LICENSES/GPL-3.0-only.txt' ->
`/gnu/store/1cpyi5hapa8kqym9435q96zr38cw2wy0-qtwebengine-6.5.3/share/doc/qtwebengine-6.5.3/GPL-3.0-only.txt'
`../qtwebengine-everywhere-src-6.5.3/LICENSES/GPL-2.0-only.txt' ->
`/gnu/store/1cpyi5hapa8kqym9435q96zr38cw2wy0-qtwebengine-6.5.3/share/doc/qtwebengine-6.5.3/GPL-2.0-only.txt'
`../qtwebengine-everywhere-src-6.5.3/LICENSES/GFDL-1.3-no-invariants-only.txt'
-> `/gnu/store/1cpyi5hapa8kqym9435q96zr38cw2wy0-qtwebengine-6.5.3/share/doc/qtwebengine-6.5.3/GFDL-1.3-no-invariants-only.txt'
`../qtwebengine-everywhere-src-6.5.3/LICENSES/BSD-3-Clause.txt' ->
`/gnu/store/1cpyi5hapa8kqym9435q96zr38cw2wy0-qtwebengine-6.5.3/share/doc/qtwebengine-6.5.3/BSD-3-Clause.txt'
phase `install-license-files' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `reset-gzip-timestamps'
phase `reset-gzip-timestamps' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `compress-documentation'
phase `compress-documentation' succeeded after 0.0 seconds