Subject: bug#69872: 29.2; Async native compilation of seq.el test uses up resources and hangs

From: Jon Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 09:32:24 -0400

When I update my installed packages on some version of emacs which
is build with native-compilation enabled, most times I end up
having to kill emacs and restart it in order to sidestep a problem
where a single emacs process, seemingly running a compilation step
(I think) uses 100% of a single virtual core and never completes.

This is the process responsible:

  mhcat      12800    6874 99 09:10 pts/96   00:10:41 /usr/bin/emacs -no-comp-spawn -Q --batch --eval (setq w32-disable-abort-dialog t) -l /tmp/emacs-async-comp-seq-tests-znp6r0.el

I am not sure how to go about reproducing this problem from a
standing start (emacs -Q) because this seems to be part of an
otherwise opaque series of steps, and I'm not sure how it starts.

Perhaps the author of seq.el can help me put together such a test.

This is not a new problem, but I noticed that there is a plan to
make native-comp part of the default emacs build, to which I have
no objection, but feel that my experience is a data point which
should not be overlooked. I usually end up building a
non-native-comp version of emacs as a daily driver (I am lucky
enough to have systems powerful enough that I notice no difference
in performance with or without native-compilation enabled - aside
from the initial compilation phases which in the case of
native-comp, which are a minor inconvenience).

Thanks!

In GNU Emacs 29.2 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.18.0, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2024-03-09, modified by
 Debian built on x86-conova-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101011
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-29.2+1=.
 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -fcf-protection -Wall'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE
XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  which-key-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  eat-eshell-visual-command-mode: t
  eat-eshell-mode: t
  global-org-modern-mode: t
  denote-menu-bar-mode: t
  telega-root-auto-fill-mode: t
  telega-active-video-chats-mode: t
  telega-active-locations-mode: t
  telega-patrons-mode: t
  telega-active-stories-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  vertico-buffer-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  interaction-log-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/standard-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/erlang/erldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erldoc
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/erlang/erlang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/erlang/erlang-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-test
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/erlang/erlang-start hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-start
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/erlang/erlang-skels hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-skels
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/erlang/erlang-skels-old hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-skels-old
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/erlang/erlang-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-flymake
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/erlang/erlang-eunit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-eunit
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/erlang/erlang-edoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-edoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-14/tablegen-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-15/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-14/llvm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-15/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-14/emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-15/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-14/tablegen-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-16/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-14/llvm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-16/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-14/emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-16/emacs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-window
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-view
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-vars
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-update hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-update
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-server
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-search
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-query-items hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-query-items
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-obsolete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-notification hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-notification
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-modeline
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-message
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-mark
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-main
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-lists
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-icalendar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-helpers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-helpers
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-headers
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-folders hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-folders
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contrib
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-context
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contacts
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-config
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-compose
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-bookmarks
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-actions
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-pkg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-autoloads
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-wash
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-tree
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-tag
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-show
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-query
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-print
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-parser
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-mua
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-message
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-lib
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-jump
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-hello
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-draft
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-crypto
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-compat
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-company
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-address
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/coolj
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-window
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-view
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-vars
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-update hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-update
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-server
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-search
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-query-items hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-query-items
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-pkg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-obsolete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-notification hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-notification
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-modeline
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-message
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-mark
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-main
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-lists
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-icalendar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-helpers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-helpers
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-headers
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-folders hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-folders
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-draft
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contrib
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-context
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contacts
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-config
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-compose
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-bookmarks
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-autoloads
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-actions
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-version
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-tree
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-tag
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-show
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-query
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-pkg
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-parser
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-mua
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-message
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-lib
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-jump
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-hello
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-draft
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-crypto
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-compat
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-company
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-autoloads
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-address
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/notmuch/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/coolj
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/transient
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/external-completion/external-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/external-completion
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/xref/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/project/project hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/eglot/eglot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-num
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/oc
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/seq/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/map/map hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/mhcat/.config/emacs/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr loaddefs-gen vertico-directory
rainbow-delimiters idle-highlight-mode cus-start which-key eros
minions mhc-scheme irc erc-services erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-networks erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs rss elfeed-show
elfeed-search vc-git elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log
elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-queue xml-query elfeed-autoloads gudfns
tree mail mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-notification mu4e-main smtpmail
mu4e-view mu4e-mime-parts gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
mu4e-headers mu4e-thread mu4e-actions mu4e-compose nnheader range
mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message
flow-fill mule-util mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders
mu4e-context mu4e-query-items mu4e-server mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars
mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window ido mu4e-obsolete notmuch
notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser
notmuch-wash coolj goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat hl-line
mm-view mml-smime smime dig notmuch-autoloads fonts fontaine
fontaine-autoloads paredithacks 2048-game 2048-game-autoloads
gruvbox-theme gruvbox gruvbox-theme-autoloads zenburn-theme
zenburn-theme-autoloads solarized-theme solarized solarized-faces
solarized-theme-autoloads almost-mono-themes
almost-mono-themes-autoloads doom-themes doom-themes-base
doom-themes-autoloads darktooth-theme darktooth autothemer
darktooth-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads the-matrix-theme
the-matrix-theme-autoloads dracula-theme dracula-theme-autoloads
esh-var esh-mode esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util eat term/xterm xterm term disp-table
ehelp eat-autoloads modus-themes modus-themes-autoloads
standard-themes standard-themes-autoloads ef-themes
ef-themes-autoloads spacious-padding spacious-padding-autoloads
cyanapunk-neontrix-theme cyanapunk-neontrix-theme-autoloads mix
mix-autoloads elixir-ts-mode elixir-ts-mode-autoloads
heex-ts-mode-autoloads erlang erlang-autoloads haskell-mode
haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation
haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme
haskell-align-imports haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support
flymake-proc dabbrev haskell-customize haskell-mode-autoloads
hare-ts-mode hare-ts-mode-autoloads cargo cargo-process
cargo-autoloads rust-ts-mode c-ts-common org-modern
org-modern-autoloads denote denote-autoloads ob-fennel
fennel-proto-repl org-tempo tempo org-datetree ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html
table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-clock org-agenda fennel-mode
inf-lisp fennel-mode-autoloads lua-mode lua-mode-autoloads
telega-obsolete telega telega-tdlib-events telega-webpage
telega-match telega-root telega-info telega-chat visual-fill-column
telega-modes image-mode exif telega-company telega-emoji
telega-user telega-notifications notifications dbus telega-voip
telega-msg telega-story telega-tme telega-sticker telega-i18n
telega-vvnote bindat telega-ffplay telega-sort telega-filter
telega-ins telega-inline telega-util telega-folders telega-topic
telega-media telega-tdlib rainbow-identifiers
the-org-mode-expansions embark-org org-element org-persist xdg
org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs dired-aux
telega-server telega-core telega-customize emacsbug
telega-autoloads rainbow-identifiers-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads sxhkdrc-mode sxhkdrc-mode-autoloads
yaml-mode-expansions yaml-mode yaml-mode-autoloads hl-todo
hl-todo-autoloads markdown-mode markdown-mode-autoloads
dockerfile-mode sh-script smie treesit executable
dockerfile-mode-autoloads rainbow-mode rainbow-mode-autoloads socks
gnutls nsm elpher elpher-autoloads terraform-mode noutline outline
hcl-mode terraform-mode-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads pinentry
pinentry-autoloads idle-highlight-mode-autoloads inf-janet
inf-janet-autoloads janet-mode janet-mode-autoloads s s-autoloads
geiser-gambit geiser-gambit-autoloads geiser-chez
geiser-chez-autoloads geiser-chicken geiser-chicken-autoloads
geiser-guile info-look geiser-debug geiser-repl geiser-image
geiser-capf geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-autodoc geiser-edit
geiser-completion geiser-eval geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax
scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-log geiser-popup view
geiser-custom geiser-base geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-eros-autoloads geiser geiser-autoloads time
minions-autoloads eros-autoloads which-key-autoloads
cider-autoloads cider tramp-sh cider-debug cider-browse-ns
cider-mode cider-xref-backend cider-find cider-inspector
cider-completion cider-profile cider-eval cider-jar
cider-repl-history pulse cider-repl cider-resolve cider-test
cider-overlays cider-stacktrace cider-doc cider-browse-spec
cider-clojuredocs cider-eldoc cider-docstring shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg xml dom cider-client cider-common
cider-completion-context cider-connection cider-popup
sesman-browser nrepl-client cider-util color tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601
sesman queue nrepl-dict spinner parseedn parseclj-parser
parseclj-lex parseclj-alist sesman-autoloads spinner-autoloads
queue-autoloads parseedn-autoloads map-autoloads parseclj-autoloads
clojure-mode-expansions clojure-mode lisp-mnt align
clojure-mode-autoloads sly-named-readtables sly-asdf grep
sly-asdf-autoloads popup-autoloads sly-quicklisp sly-macrostep
macrostep sly-macrostep-autoloads macrostep-autoloads sly
sly-completion sly-buttons sly-messages sly-common apropos etags
fileloop generator arc-mode archive-mode sly-autoloads hyperspec
hyperspec-autoloads diff-hl log-view vc-dir vc vc-dispatcher
diff-hl-autoloads magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit package
url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func
magit-diff smerge-mode git-commit log-edit message sendmail
yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor shell pcomplete server magit-mode
transient magit-git magit-base magit-section format-spec
cursor-sensor crm dash magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
dash-autoloads advice browse-kill-ring delsel
browse-kill-ring-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom expand-region-autoloads
mwim mwim-autoloads ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs autorevert recentf
tree-widget saveplace paredit edmacro kmacro paredit-autoloads
marginalia marginalia-autoloads cape cape-autoloads corfu
corfu-autoloads embark-consult consult bookmark
embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads embark ffap
embark-autoloads minibuf-eldef mb-depth orderless
orderless-autoloads vertico-buffer vertico compat vertico-autoloads
compat-autoloads exec-path-from-shell
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads comp comp-cstr rx browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf mailcap savehist pixel-scroll
cua-base yasnippet yasnippet-autoloads eglot-x eglot-x-autoloads
eglot external-completion jsonrpc xref flymake thingatpt project
seq-25 diff diff-mode ert ewoc debug backtrace find-func filenotify
warnings compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color
ring pcase url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
password-cache json map byte-opt url-vars imenu eglot-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads seq-autoloads flymake-autoloads
project-autoloads xref-autoloads eldoc-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
interaction-log interaction-log-autoloads finder-inf use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core cus-edit
pp cus-load icons wid-edit info straight-autoloads cl-seq cl-extra
help-mode straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp
byte-compile erlang-start rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese
eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray
oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face
macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x
multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1018972 111252)
 (symbols 48 69403 6)
 (strings 32 247003 24340)
 (string-bytes 1 9433259)
 (vectors 16 131572)
 (vector-slots 8 2611350 79535)
 (floats 8 1416 383)
 (intervals 56 10964 584)
 (buffers 984 17))
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

-- 
In this world / we walk on the roof of hell / gazing at flowers
    - Kobayashi Issa