Subject: Re: [PATCH] gnu: Add go-github-com-multiformats-go-varint.

From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 17:36:56 +0300

Hello!

> Please avoid adding new packages into golang.scm, It is in a
>  proces of redistribution among submodules.

I know that you're working on splitting Go packages between more
specific modules.

I placed the new package into "golang.scm" only because other
"go-github-com-multiformats-*" packages are placed here.

Maybe it's reasonable to move all "go-github-com-multiformats-*" to
"golang-xyz.scm" first and then place the new packages from this group
here.  What do you think?

Could you merge "go-github-com-multiformats-go-varint" after the review
process (and maybe with corrections to the package from my side) and
then move all "go-github-com-multiformats-*" to "golang-xyz.scm"?

Thanks!
- avp

-- 
Artyom "avp" Poptsov <[email-masked]>
Home page: https://memory-heap.org/~avp/
CADR Hackerspace co-founder: https://cadrspace.ru/
GPG: D0C2 EAC1 3310 822D 98DE  B57C E9C5 A2D9 0898 A02F