Subject: [PATCH] reconfigure: Skip starting new shepherd services with auto-start? #f

From: Richard Sent <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 15:40:11 -0400

Fixes <https://bugs.gnu.org/68093>.

* guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm (upgrade-shepherd-services): Only add
new shepherd services with auto-start? #t to to-start list.

Change-Id: I268b921336fb1195ed76746eb6178889dbc258b4
---
 guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm b/guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm
index ff6242ffb4..9418060158 100644
--- a/guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm
+++ b/guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm
@@ -194,7 +194,8 @@ (define* (upgrade-shepherd-services eval os)
                             (filter live-service-running live-services)))
            (to-start   (lset-difference eqv?
                                         (map shepherd-service-canonical-name
-                                             target-services)
+                                             (filter shepherd-service-auto-start?
+                                                     target-services))
                                         running))
            (service-files (map shepherd-service-file target-services)))
       (eval #~(parameterize ((current-warning-port (%make-void-port "w")))

base-commit: 7319b4d5286d31a9c6a889e81af72308efdaab41
-- 
2.41.0