Subject: [PATCH] Fix inputs in guile-scheme-json-rpc, update to 0.4.5a

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 17:10:45 +0000

Hi,

Thank you for the patch.

Consider to use 'etc/commiter.scm'  for trivial updates, it will
generate commit message as well.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
[PATCH] gnu: guile-scheme-json-rpc: Fix inputs, update to 0.4.5a

* gnu/packages/guile-xyz.scm (guile-scheme-json-rpc): Move guile packages from
inputs to propagated-inputs.  Update to 0.4.5a version.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Format of commit message needs to follow GNU change log, e.g.
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
[PATCH] gnu: guile-scheme-json-rpc: Update to 0.4.5a

* gnu/packages/guile-xyz.scm (guile-scheme-json-rpc): Update to 0.4.5a.
[inputs]: Remove guile-srfi-145 guile-srfi-180.
[propagated-inputs]: Add guile-srfi-145 guile-srfi-180.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

--
Oleg