Subject: show-paren-mode doesn't match when scope "::" operator is used : emacs 32.1.97

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:05:11 -0700

Emacs 23.1.97:

When using the C++ scope operator "::", show-paren-mode gets confused:

------  Foo.cpp ------------------------------------

struct Foo1 {};

namespace X

{

  struct Foo2 {};

  template<class _Y>

  struct Bar;

  template<>

  struct Bar<::Foo1>         // "(show-paren-mode)" does not match `>` to
`<`

  {

  };

  template<>

  struct Bar<Foo2>           // "(show-paren-mode)" correctly matches `>` to
`<` 

  {

  };

}

---------------------------------------------