Subject: Re: [bug#69756] [PATCH gnome-team 1/1] gnu: libgda: Disable failing tests.

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 11:00:05 +0000

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> Am Dienstag, dem 12.03.2024 um 19:03 +0100 schrieb Vivien Kraus:
>> Le mardi 12 mars 2024 à 18:59 +0100, Liliana Marie Prikler a écrit :
>> > > +Has been difficutl to reproduce the problem when this test
>> > > +is running in Ci, so disabling until we can re-implement it
>> > > +is the better choice
>> > I assume the spelling is [sic]?
>>
>> Correct, I would consider it rude to reword a commit that was
>> accepted by another project. Although it’s the first time I’m facing
>> this situation, so maybe the etiquette says something different.
>
> Well, we indeed prefer upstreamed patches, but some upstreams also add
> their fixes on top of such patches, which we'd have to incorporate as
> well in this case.  In the case of libgda, it does however seem that
> this is the newest modification to those files, so my worries were
> somewhat unfounded.

Thanks both, I've pushed this to gnome-team as
64785a7941b5544f80c7f9cd286452fba296596a.

Chris