Subject: bug#69738: Followup

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 21:49:07 +0300

> Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 17:47:06 +0000
> From: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> To answer your question: your patch doesn't work, and the reason is that 
> I have Rmail on frame #6 and Elfeed on frame #3. Rmail-reply creates 
> frame #42, from which both C-x 5 0 and C-x 5 o land on frame #27. C-u - 
> C-x 5 o goes from #42 to #3, and also from #27 to #3 after #42 was 
> deleted.

Strange, it did work for me.  Moreover, the original code always
succeeds to switch back to the frame where I have the Rmail buffer, it
just doesn't delete the frame where the outgoing mail was composed, so
I don't think I understand why the same code doesn't work for you.
But I never got to 42 frames, of course.  So please show a minimal
recipe for reproducing this, after applying the patch I sent, and
starting from "emacs -Q -nw".  There's probably something I'm missing.

Thanks.