Subject: [bug#69736] [PATCH 0/7] Add toil

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 18:11:18 +0000

This patchset adds toil.

The linter warns that there is a collision between different versions of
python-pyparsing. However, it is not possible to avoid that collision without
upgrading python-pyparsing. And, the python-pyparsing upgrade is very
complex. It requires rebuilding the world. It also introduces a dependency
cycle since the latest version of python-pyparsing switches to the
pyproject-build-system.

Arun Isaac (7):
  gnu: Add python-typing-extensions-4.10.
  gnu: Add python-pypubsub.
  gnu: Add python-addict.
  gnu: Add python-prefixed.
  gnu: Add python-enlighten.
  gnu: Add python-cwltool.
  gnu: Add python-toil.

 gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm | 74 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/python-build.scm   | 13 ++++++
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm     | 83 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 170 insertions(+)

base-commit: 001dfb89579856b8695b33b59f484f36e313347f
-- 
2.41.0