Subject: 30.0.50; package-load-desciptor: End of file during parsing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 02:45:35 +0000

Building emacs from the latest `master` branch gives a
`package-load-descriptor: end of file during parsing` error when some of
the interactive `package.el` functions are called. So, when I do `M-x
package-install` it gives me the aforementioned error, same if I do
`package-upgrade-all` or even `list-packages`.

I have rebuilt Emacs from source and I face the same issue even when
running `emacs -q`.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-03-10 built on alberteinstein
Repository revision: d7071359522f60d332320cf63700faa58d237d0b
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101011
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --with-file-notification=inotify
 --without-android-debug --with-tree-sitter --with-imagemagick
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-sound=alsa'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dashboard

Minor modes in effect:
  ace-window-display-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  emms-mode-line-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  dirvish-peek-mode: t
  dirvish-side-follow-mode: t
  dirvish-override-dired-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  popper-mode: t
  meow-global-mode: t
  meow-mode: t
  meow-motion-mode: t
  meow-esc-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  global-writeroom-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/svg/svg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/svg
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/bind-key
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/compat/compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow mail-extr ace-window emacsbug mule-util org-noter-pdftools
org-pdftools pdf-annot paredit facemenu org-noter org-noter-djvu
org-noter-nov nov esxml-query org-noter-pdf org-noter-core gcmh
gcmh-autoloads eshell-git-prompt eshell-git-prompt-autoloads shell-pop
term ehelp shell-pop-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads popon-autoloads
corfu corfu-autoloads magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads ob-haskell haskell-mode-autoloads skewer-mode
cache-table js2-mode js c-ts-common cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
skewer-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads impatient-mode htmlize
simple-httpd impatient-mode-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads slime-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads paredit-autoloads geiser-guile tramp trampver
tramp-integration tramp-message tramp-compat shell parse-time
tramp-loaddefs geiser-debug geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-mit
geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-capf geiser-doc geiser-menu
geiser-autodoc info-look geiser-edit etags fileloop xref
geiser-completion geiser-eval geiser-connection geiser-syntax scheme
geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-log geiser-popup view
geiser-custom geiser-base geiser-mit-autoloads geiser geiser-autoloads
project-autoloads xref-autoloads extras epa-file cl timeclock ess
lisp-mnt ess-utils ess-custom ess-autoloads elgrep-autoloads fzf
fzf-autoloads emms-mpris emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-volume emms-volume-sndioctl emms-volume-mixerctl
emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played
emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams
emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark emms-mode-line
emms-cache emms-info-native emms-info-native-spc emms-info-native-mp3
emms-info-native-ogg emms-info-native-opus emms-info-native-flac
emms-info-native-vorbis bindat emms-info-exiftool emms-info-tinytag
emms-info-metaflac emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv
emms-playing-time emms-info emms-later-do emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat emms-autoloads edraw-org edraw-util
edraw-msg el-easydraw-autoloads empv consult empv-autoloads
emacs-everywhere server emacs-everywhere-autoloads sx sx-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads cal irc erc erc-backend erc-networks erc-common
erc-compat erc-loaddefs anki.el anki-editor-autoloads request-autoloads
feed.el elfeed-org elfeed-org-autoloads elfeed-show elfeed-search
message yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib
xml-query elfeed-autoloads stripes stripes-autoloads bookmarks books
nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads org-noter-pdftools-autoloads
org-pdftools-autoloads org-noter-autoloads pdf-view-restore-autoloads
pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info
tq pdf-util pdf-macs pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads eww url-queue
shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file puny mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util
range dired.el dired+ image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external
image-dired-util image-mode exif image-file image-converter bookmark+
bookmark+-key derived bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit
bookmark+-mac bookmark dired-x dired-aux dired-hide-dotfiles-autoloads
dired-sidebar-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads dired-rsync-autoloads dirvish-peek
dirvish-side dirvish-subtree dirvish dirvish-autoloads fd-dired
find-dired fd-dired-autoloads wdired dired dired-loaddefs mail.el
mu4e-alert-autoloads smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils xenops-autoloads aio-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads auctex-latexmk latex latex-flymake
flymake project tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus crm texmathp
auctex-latexmk-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site org-timeblock
compat-macs svg dom xml org-timeblock-autoloads svg-autoloads cal-china
lunar modus-operandi-deuteranopia-theme modus-themes cal-julian
circadian solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
holiday-loaddefs vc-git diff-mode comp-run comp-common org-modern
toc-org org-make-toc oc-basic bibtex iso8601 disp-table ol-irc ob-eshell
eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util oc-bibtex org-crypt org-journal-autoloads appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs consult-org-roam-autoloads use-package-ensure
rg files-x vc vc-dispatcher rg-info-hack rg-menu transient rg-ibuffer
rg-result wgrep-rg wgrep rg-history rg-header ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs grep cus-edit pp cus-load rg-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
org-roam-ui-autoloads websocket-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads
org-capture org-attach emacsql-sqlite emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql
emacsql-compiler magit-section cursor-sensor org-present-autoloads
org-make-toc-autoloads toc-org-autoloads org-tempo tempo
org-modern-autoloads org-bullets-autoloads org-appear-autoloads
citar-autoloads org-roam-bibtex-autoloads org-roam-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads emacsql-autoloads org-ref-autoloads
ox-pandoc-autoloads citeproc-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
queue-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads let-alist-autoloads parsebib-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads htmlize-autoloads org-ql peg ts org-habit
org-agenda org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile org-element-ast
inline avl-tree generator org-duration org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec org-ql-autoloads transient-autoloads
peg-autoloads ov-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads
map-autoloads init winner transpose-frame-autoloads popper
popper-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy avy-autoloads buffers.el
keys.el embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads meow meow-tutor meow-cheatsheet
meow-cheatsheet-layout meow-core meow-shims delsel meow-esc meow-command
array meow-beacon meow-thing meow-visual pcase meow-keypad meow-helpers
meow-util meow-keymap meow-face meow-var meow-autoloads undo-fu
undo-fu-autoloads ui.el time org-download-autoloads async-autoloads
justify-kp justify-kp-autoloads dimmer dimmer-autoloads solaire-mode
face-remap solaire-mode-autoloads dashboard dashboard-widgets ffap
dashboard-autoloads consult-autoloads orderless orderless-autoloads
all-the-icons-completion all-the-icons-completion-autoloads marginalia
marginalia-autoloads vertico vertico-autoloads writeroom-mode
visual-fill-column writeroom-mode-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
which-key which-key-autoloads smartparens advice loadhist thingatpt
smartparens-autoloads emojify-autoloads ht-autoloads unicode-fonts
unicode-fonts-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads font-utils-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads pcache-autoloads warnings
icons shortdoc s dash nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data
nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon
nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon
nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon compat
doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
s-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads compat-autoloads alert-autoloads
log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads rainbow-mode color rainbow-mode-autoloads
autorevert filenotify saveplace savehist recentf tree-widget wid-edit
hl-line circadian-autoloads ef-themes ef-themes-autoloads
display-line-numbers edmacro kmacro crux-autoloads finder-inf
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode all-the-icons-dired-autoloads
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons
all-the-icons-autoloads use-package-core use-package-autoloads info
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-extra help-mode straight
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring bytecomp
byte-compile rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 948042 2197853) (symbols 48 62854 1891)
 (strings 32 251217 448887) (string-bytes 1 8591546)
 (vectors 16 107672) (vector-slots 8 1367638 1117624)
 (floats 8 1870 34316) (intervals 56 2714 1650) (buffers 984 48))