Subject: bug#69693: closed (Re: bug#69693: 30.0.50; package-load-desciptor: End of file during parsing)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 01:14:02 +0000

Your bug report

#69693: 30.0.50; package-load-desciptor: End of file during parsing

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
69693: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=69693
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#69693: 30.0.50; package-load-desciptor: End of file during parsing
From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
To: Divya Ranjan <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], "Divya via Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife of text editors" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 02:13:10 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Divya Ranjan <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thanks a lot, indeed the directory for the variable `package-user-dir'
> was the culprit. I cleaned it, and everything works as expected! I never
> knew that this directory is something even a new emacs build with `-Q`
> can use.

AFAIU, emacs -Q allows to install packages, and it uses the default
package directory and honors existing directory contents.

> But on the other hand, is this an expected behavior? Even though my
> problem is solved, I'd like to learn for what reason this happens.

The problem you reported is not expected.  That emacs -Q stumbles over
broken contents in the default directory is presumably hard to avoid.

To investigate we would have to find out what exactly was broken for
you, and what lead to the breakage.  Could be Emacs fault, the fault of
some installed package, a hardware problem, your fault, maybe the fault
of an interrupted installation, anything.  Hard to investigate if we
don't know in which direction.  Please tell us if this happens again.

Thanks,

Michael.

Subject: 30.0.50; package-load-desciptor: End of file during parsing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 02:45:35 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Building emacs from the latest `master` branch gives a
`package-load-descriptor: end of file during parsing` error when some of
the interactive `package.el` functions are called. So, when I do `M-x
package-install` it gives me the aforementioned error, same if I do
`package-upgrade-all` or even `list-packages`.

I have rebuilt Emacs from source and I face the same issue even when
running `emacs -q`.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-03-10 built on alberteinstein
Repository revision: d7071359522f60d332320cf63700faa58d237d0b
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101011
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --with-file-notification=inotify
 --without-android-debug --with-tree-sitter --with-imagemagick
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-sound=alsa'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dashboard

Minor modes in effect:
  ace-window-display-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  emms-mode-line-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  dirvish-peek-mode: t
  dirvish-side-follow-mode: t
  dirvish-override-dired-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  popper-mode: t
  meow-global-mode: t
  meow-mode: t
  meow-motion-mode: t
  meow-esc-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  global-writeroom-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/svg/svg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/svg
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/bind-key
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/compat/compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/divya/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow mail-extr ace-window emacsbug mule-util org-noter-pdftools
org-pdftools pdf-annot paredit facemenu org-noter org-noter-djvu
org-noter-nov nov esxml-query org-noter-pdf org-noter-core gcmh
gcmh-autoloads eshell-git-prompt eshell-git-prompt-autoloads shell-pop
term ehelp shell-pop-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads popon-autoloads
corfu corfu-autoloads magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads ob-haskell haskell-mode-autoloads skewer-mode
cache-table js2-mode js c-ts-common cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
skewer-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads impatient-mode htmlize
simple-httpd impatient-mode-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads slime-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads paredit-autoloads geiser-guile tramp trampver
tramp-integration tramp-message tramp-compat shell parse-time
tramp-loaddefs geiser-debug geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-mit
geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-capf geiser-doc geiser-menu
geiser-autodoc info-look geiser-edit etags fileloop xref
geiser-completion geiser-eval geiser-connection geiser-syntax scheme
geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-log geiser-popup view
geiser-custom geiser-base geiser-mit-autoloads geiser geiser-autoloads
project-autoloads xref-autoloads extras epa-file cl timeclock ess
lisp-mnt ess-utils ess-custom ess-autoloads elgrep-autoloads fzf
fzf-autoloads emms-mpris emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-volume emms-volume-sndioctl emms-volume-mixerctl
emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played
emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams
emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark emms-mode-line
emms-cache emms-info-native emms-info-native-spc emms-info-native-mp3
emms-info-native-ogg emms-info-native-opus emms-info-native-flac
emms-info-native-vorbis bindat emms-info-exiftool emms-info-tinytag
emms-info-metaflac emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv
emms-playing-time emms-info emms-later-do emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat emms-autoloads edraw-org edraw-util
edraw-msg el-easydraw-autoloads empv consult empv-autoloads
emacs-everywhere server emacs-everywhere-autoloads sx sx-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads cal irc erc erc-backend erc-networks erc-common
erc-compat erc-loaddefs anki.el anki-editor-autoloads request-autoloads
feed.el elfeed-org elfeed-org-autoloads elfeed-show elfeed-search
message yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib
xml-query elfeed-autoloads stripes stripes-autoloads bookmarks books
nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads org-noter-pdftools-autoloads
org-pdftools-autoloads org-noter-autoloads pdf-view-restore-autoloads
pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info
tq pdf-util pdf-macs pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads eww url-queue
shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file puny mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util
range dired.el dired+ image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external
image-dired-util image-mode exif image-file image-converter bookmark+
bookmark+-key derived bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit
bookmark+-mac bookmark dired-x dired-aux dired-hide-dotfiles-autoloads
dired-sidebar-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads dired-rsync-autoloads dirvish-peek
dirvish-side dirvish-subtree dirvish dirvish-autoloads fd-dired
find-dired fd-dired-autoloads wdired dired dired-loaddefs mail.el
mu4e-alert-autoloads smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils xenops-autoloads aio-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads auctex-latexmk latex latex-flymake
flymake project tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus crm texmathp
auctex-latexmk-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site org-timeblock
compat-macs svg dom xml org-timeblock-autoloads svg-autoloads cal-china
lunar modus-operandi-deuteranopia-theme modus-themes cal-julian
circadian solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
holiday-loaddefs vc-git diff-mode comp-run comp-common org-modern
toc-org org-make-toc oc-basic bibtex iso8601 disp-table ol-irc ob-eshell
eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util oc-bibtex org-crypt org-journal-autoloads appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs consult-org-roam-autoloads use-package-ensure
rg files-x vc vc-dispatcher rg-info-hack rg-menu transient rg-ibuffer
rg-result wgrep-rg wgrep rg-history rg-header ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs grep cus-edit pp cus-load rg-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
org-roam-ui-autoloads websocket-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads
org-capture org-attach emacsql-sqlite emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql
emacsql-compiler magit-section cursor-sensor org-present-autoloads
org-make-toc-autoloads toc-org-autoloads org-tempo tempo
org-modern-autoloads org-bullets-autoloads org-appear-autoloads
citar-autoloads org-roam-bibtex-autoloads org-roam-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads emacsql-autoloads org-ref-autoloads
ox-pandoc-autoloads citeproc-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
queue-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads let-alist-autoloads parsebib-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads htmlize-autoloads org-ql peg ts org-habit
org-agenda org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile org-element-ast
inline avl-tree generator org-duration org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec org-ql-autoloads transient-autoloads
peg-autoloads ov-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads
map-autoloads init winner transpose-frame-autoloads popper
popper-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy avy-autoloads buffers.el
keys.el embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads meow meow-tutor meow-cheatsheet
meow-cheatsheet-layout meow-core meow-shims delsel meow-esc meow-command
array meow-beacon meow-thing meow-visual pcase meow-keypad meow-helpers
meow-util meow-keymap meow-face meow-var meow-autoloads undo-fu
undo-fu-autoloads ui.el time org-download-autoloads async-autoloads
justify-kp justify-kp-autoloads dimmer dimmer-autoloads solaire-mode
face-remap solaire-mode-autoloads dashboard dashboard-widgets ffap
dashboard-autoloads consult-autoloads orderless orderless-autoloads
all-the-icons-completion all-the-icons-completion-autoloads marginalia
marginalia-autoloads vertico vertico-autoloads writeroom-mode
visual-fill-column writeroom-mode-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
which-key which-key-autoloads smartparens advice loadhist thingatpt
smartparens-autoloads emojify-autoloads ht-autoloads unicode-fonts
unicode-fonts-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads font-utils-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads pcache-autoloads warnings
icons shortdoc s dash nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data
nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon
nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon
nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon compat
doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
s-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads compat-autoloads alert-autoloads
log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads rainbow-mode color rainbow-mode-autoloads
autorevert filenotify saveplace savehist recentf tree-widget wid-edit
hl-line circadian-autoloads ef-themes ef-themes-autoloads
display-line-numbers edmacro kmacro crux-autoloads finder-inf
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode all-the-icons-dired-autoloads
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons
all-the-icons-autoloads use-package-core use-package-autoloads info
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-extra help-mode straight
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring bytecomp
byte-compile rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 948042 2197853) (symbols 48 62854 1891)
 (strings 32 251217 448887) (string-bytes 1 8591546)
 (vectors 16 107672) (vector-slots 8 1367638 1117624)
 (floats 8 1870 34316) (intervals 56 2714 1650) (buffers 984 48))