Subject: [PATCH gnome-team 0/1] Fix opam on gnome-team

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 13:08:45 +0100

Dear Guix,

For some unknown reason, opam on master decides that the ocaml base64 library
is not installed well enough to use it, but on gnome-team, it seems that it
does.

Opam can adapt to both cases, by using a different compatibility layer in
each.  On master, it uses the compatibility layer version 5, and on
gnome-team, the compatibility layer version 6.

However, the compatibility layer version 6 does not work.  An easy fix is to
force opam to use compatibility layer version 5 every time.

I am not proud of my regular expressions, but I couldn’t find a way to
factorize the optional `i` so that it matches either .ml or .mli.

Best regards,

Vivien

Vivien Kraus (1):
  gnu: opam: Fix build.

 gnu/packages/ocaml.scm | 20 ++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 20 insertions(+)

base-commit: 25c14c893f05019d746321285acf55d1aa65b943
-- 
2.41.0