Subject: bug#69672: 'image-increase-size' should be 'image-decrease-size' in manual

From: KIRIHARA Masaharu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2024 17:43:01 +0900 (JST)

When reading a manual of the key bindings for Image mode
    https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_mono/emacs.html#Image-Mode
    https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Image-Mode.html ,
it says:
    Decrease the image size (image-increase-size) by 20%.

'image-increase-size' should be 'image-decrease-size'.

--- emacs-manual-29.2/files.texi.orig   Thu Jan 18 22:07:50 2024
+++ emacs-manual-29.2/files.texi
@@ -2373,7 +2373,7 @@
 @findex image-decrease-size
 @kindex i - (Image mode)
 @item i -
-Decrease the image size (@code{image-increase-size}) by 20%.  Prefix
+Decrease the image size (@code{image-decrease-size}) by 20%.  Prefix
 numeric argument controls the decrement; the value of @var{n} means to
 multiply the size by the factor of @w{@code{1 - @var{n} / 10}}, so
 @w{@kbd{C-u 3 i -}} means to decrease the size by 30%.