Subject: [PATCH gnome-team v2 0/3] Update girara (better)

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 10:00:04 +0100

Dear guix,

I split the cosmetic changes, and also split the non-cosmetic change in 2.
json-glib is an optional dependency, so girara can exist with and without it.

You were right, pango is already propagated from gtk+.

I also reordered the fields, but it does not look very intuitive, because it
looks like I moved the arguments field up and the native-inputs field down
instead of moving native-inputs and propagated-inputs down (thanks git).
Should I also split the style update?

Best regards,

Vivien

Vivien Kraus (3):
  gnu: girara: Update style.
  gnu: girara: Update to 0.4.3.
  gnu: girara: Build with json-glib.

 gnu/packages/gtk.scm | 53 +++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 1 file changed, 28 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

base-commit: 25c14c893f05019d746321285acf55d1aa65b943
-- 
2.41.0