Subject: [PATCH 0/1 v2] gnu: openssh: Update to 9.7p1.

From: Jack Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 11:23:52 -0400 (EDT)

retitle gnu: openssh: Update to 9.7p1.

thanks

Hi Guix,

The pre-release testing [0] didn't turn up any obvious problems, and 9.7p1 
has now been released [1], so here's the patch to update to that version 
that I believe should be ready for inclusing in Guix. My reading of the 
release notes indicates that this is a bugfix/feature relase without 
security fixes.

Best,
Jack

[0] https://issues.guix.gnu.org/69659#0
[1] https://www.openssh.com/txt/release-9.7

Jack Hill (1):
   gnu: openssh: Update to 9.7p1.

  gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 -
  ...-gcc-13-ppc64le-fzero-call-used-regs.patch | 61 -------------------
  gnu/packages/ssh.scm                          |  9 +--
  3 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)
  delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openssh-gcc-13-ppc64le-fzero-call-used-regs.patch

base-commit: 09346fd05f19da3846635e1a0f1c844050d59f26
-- 
2.41.0