Subject: Re: bug#69650: Failed to build emacs on debian stable

From: Jakub Ječmínek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 20:28:13 +0000

[email-masked] writes:

> Hi there,
>
> I failed to build a recent emacs on freshly installed debian stable.
>
> ./configure --without-compress-install --with-native-compilation --with-json
> --with-mailutils --with-tree-sitter --with-imagemagick
>
> git rev-parse HEAD gives bd017175d4571e24ef1fdf84676136af1d36002d

Hi thanks for the bug report. I think that this is duplicate of
bug#69631. I was able to reproduce this with the commit you provided but
it should be fixed on current master
(345cdd7a70558cd47c2ab3e124e2352debaa57cb). I'm therefore closing this
bug.

Best

-- 
Kuba Ječmínek (http://kubajecminek.cz)